Frazier Park / Miller Jeep Trail Camp & Ride 6/15 -6/17

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Hi my name is Abram Yoder (aka Cornholio), this is my son Samuel. Welcome to Amish Country, now go back to where you freakin came from and leave us alone.... :D

What? I didn't know the Amish carried M4's?:eek: Man it's a crazy assed world these days, yeah REAL friendly, huh?...
:cool:
I can just hear it now ,don't be driven your fancy golf carts thru our corn fields or you will be dealing with Abram & Samuel Yoder from the cornholio clan and they dont like city folk much . :eek:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Hi my name is Abram Yoder (aka Cornholio), this is my son Samuel. Welcome to Amish Country, now go back to where you freakin came from and leave us alone.... :D

What? I didn't know the Amish carried M4's?:eek: Man it's a crazy assed world these days, yeah REAL friendly, huh?...:cool:
Dan, I just pissed myself laughing!!:eek::eek::eek: You been drinkin?:D:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Riders:

1. John Berry (In Spirit)
2. Trukndave (Camping Fri - Sun)

3. Papa Bear (Camping Friday to Sunday);)
4. Simi Dude with his New XP4 ;) (Camping Fri - Sun)<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
5. Onerich (Camping Fri - Sun)
6. Grumpysrzr4 (Camping Fri - Sun)
7. Rzrcsi (Camping Fri - Sun)<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I can just hear it now ,don't be driven your fancy golf carts thru our corn fields or you will be dealing with Abram & Samuel Yoder from the cornholio clan and they dont like city folk much . :eek:
I just sharted my pants LOL!!! Ok, I've had a couple drinks tonight too:):):):)

Those are cool pics Rich. I don't remember seeing the one of the Cornholio clan from last year:D:DAwesome!! Don't Ef with the Amish!!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Riders:

4. Simi Dude with his New XP4 ;) (Camping Fri - Sun)<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
7. Rzrcsi (Camping Fri - Sun)<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
8. Govacho (Maybe)<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Cool Noel, hope to see you!!

Riders:

4. Simi Dude with his New XP4 ;) (Camping Fri - Sun)
<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
7. Rzrcsi (Camping Fri - Sun)<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
8. Govacho (Maybe)<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
9. Sandshark (Maybe)<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA

What? I didn't know the Amish carried M4's?:eek: Man it's a crazy assed world these days, yeah REAL friendly, huh?...
:cool:
Hide the women and children:eek:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Riders:

9. Sandshark (Maybe)<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
10. Japinthebox (Fri - Sun) (Bringing his toys and keg like usual)<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Riders:

9. Sandshark (Maybe)<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
10. Japinthebox (Fri - Sun) (Bringing his toys and keg like usual)<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
Holy Crap! Japinthebox lives! Were in the heck has he been? :eek: It will be great to see them:D I'm waiting on Jimmy to set a date for Senators Wash to see if we can make this one. We'll see:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Dude, Larry signed up and promised a keg over on the "Other" forum!! That ='s FREE BEER!! How could you miss this!! If you can't make it, that's cool!! I know it's your Bday and Melissa's.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Dude, Larry signed up and promised a keg over on the "Other" forum!! That ='s FREE BEER!! How could you miss this!! If you can't make it, that's cool!! I know it's your Bday and Melissa's.
You need to get him off that other forum and get him over here to the Promise Land:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000