Forum Size

Do you have to scroll left and right to see the entire screen?

• Yes. I have to scrowl to the right to see the entire page.

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • No. I can see the entire page.

Votes: 42 93.3%

• Total voters

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
The same thing happend to me on RT.net when DP changed the style..... I have to use the old default style over there. I have played with every setting here on the forum and on my computer that I can think of.... Since nobody else seems to have a problem I guess I will start playing with my monitor settings again....

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
You know what I did Mike. And this is over kill a little but worth it. i upgraded to dual monitors. both monitors are 21 inch wide screen monitors. i can watch a video on one forum and surf another. Thats just the begining. I usually have 10 screens open at a time with all the Pm's and e-mail and photobucket and all. i have 3 to 4 inchs on both sides of this page.

i went down to my local computer shop and explained to them that they needed to hook my up!!! It wasnt cheap but at home i am now hooked up:cool: money well spent!

Bad@$$Teryx

Dont Mess With My Bad@$$Teryx - UTVUnderground App
Jan 19, 2009
Goodyear, AZ
You know what I did Mike. And this is over kill a little but worth it. i upgraded to dual monitors. both monitors are 21 inch wide screen monitors. i can watch a video on one forum and surf another. Thats just the begining. I usually have 10 screens open at a time with all the Pm's and e-mail and photobucket and all. i have 3 to 4 inchs on both sides of this page.

i went down to my local computer shop and explained to them that they needed to hook my up!!! It wasnt cheap but at home i am now hooked up:cool: money well spent!
Big Baller!

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
USE MY 42 VIZIO SCREEN AT HOME FROM MY LAPTOP JUST RELAX IN BED AND CLICK AWAY WITH THE POWER OF WIRELESS MOUSE AND KEYBOARD

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
LMAO

That sounds a little wierd King..........LMAO........Sounds a little to intimate and all with you talking to us from the comfort of your bed........LOL
DAMIT SORRY FOR ALL THAT BUT I GOT A CAL KING AND WITH A BIG Black and White TV IN FRONT AND CHIT........... LOLOLOLOLOL:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000