Ford Raptor LAUNCH & FAIL Video.. HOLY CRAP!!

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
Re: For Raptor LAUNCH & FAIL Video.. HOLY CRAP!!

wow .... why would you do that ?:confused:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
OOOOHHHHHHH!!!! A 50K truck, down the tubes....

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
I don't understand people sometimes. Here I am needing a truck and these a-holes go out and destroy a brand new one. Should have just called me I would have gladly taken it off of his hands. Plus I wouldn't have charged him a trip to the hospital in an ambulance.

"Can't fix stupid" - Ron White

tightline

Dec 14, 2012
Wow and I thought I did some stupid things in the RZR. That is flat out dumb. What the hell was this guy thinking! I still don't see how someone this dumb can ever afford all these cool toys I see them trashing. It seems like they would have eliminated themselves much earlier in life or been in prison or something before they got to the point they could afford a Ford Raptor.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
I guarantee there was a hot bitch and a bet involved there

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Was it me, or did you guys hear the theme song to "Dukes Of Hazard" to???? :eek::eek::eek: Can you picture them unloading at the local Ford Dealer??? Phone call to insurance....Umm, yeah....so we were driving down the street and this damn pot hole...didn't see it coming, it was like 3ft deep, we hit it so hard the air bags deployed.... It's covered right?

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
they overshot the transition landing. gonna take alot of shoegoo to fix it. they should drag it to the chevy dealer and trade it in. as-is. or part it out for 30k:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000