For you MX fans

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Most of you probably wont care but I have to tell somebody! I went to the USGP at Glen Helen over the weekend. It was the final round of the world mx championships and it was great! Paso Robles native Jessy Nelson put a major whoopin on the international riders by dominating both 250 motos with American Shane Macelrath getting second overall with 3-2 moto finishes. American Chris Alldredge got second in the first moto but crashed in the first turn of the second moto and finished way back. Valentine Guillod from Switzerland got 3rd overall.
The 450 class had a great battle between world champion Frenchman Romain Febver, American Josh Grant, Italian Tony Cairoli, and American Cooper Webb. Grant led most of the first moto and had a good battle with Webb and Cairoli before pooping out and letting Webb and Febver get by but Webb faded also letting Febver by for the win. American.Jason Anderson came from a bad start to pass a fading Cairoli to get 4th. Grant was on a mission the second moto and won but Febver just grinded away and got second after a spirited battle with Webb and Cairoli.. Febver won the overall with Grant 2nd and Webb 3rd.

It was a great event to attend and I had a blast even without having my 570 with me.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000