For you Joey

Kracker

Krack-A-Lackin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Buckeye, AZ
hahaha funny, not many out West would claim the Mighty bears or The Chitown Cubs, we are not fair weather fans like some are. Good luck with Orton and your new offense staff. after the owner and your new coach tell Cutler the offfensive coaching staff are staying, then two weeks later they get rid of them all, what would you have done? , i would not have answered their calls either krack!

And for the Record, The Raiders have been my AFC team just as long, hell my ex wife used to baby sit for the Exec assitant (Al LoCasal) for the Raiders and I got to see the Three very large Superbowl rings in person!

I do not watch every game or know all the players, like I used too, But I still love the game.

RIP Sweetness, #1 in any fans/players book IMO

Rog
Me too. I was talking about the fact that you are not sure which QB is better. Night and day. I am not a happy camper with my team right now. Who knows what the future will bring, maybe it'll work out.....But, NOT WITH ORTON. We will still beat the DOLTS though.

shonuff

"Kiss My Converse" - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
murrieta
you two bottom feeders can fight over who sucks the hardest

but the raiders have got the afc west on lock!!!:eek:

krack dont hate on rog for....

Kracker

Krack-A-Lackin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Buckeye, AZ
No matter how you spin it, you were 8-8 too! It's going to burn even worse now. Goin to miss the Cutler/Rivers rivalry.

shonuff

"Kiss My Converse" - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
murrieta
.......LOL...This race thing could be a ton of fun if done right!!
we've got plenty of time to do it right

im serious about this race,,,,

not serious about winnin, but serious about being in it. gonna be a great time!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000