All UTV's Flying Banana II 840 BenchMark Performance VIDEO

LORENZ

Lorenz Industries - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Having some good clean fun at the Ranch this weekend.

Apparently the English can't hold a camera steady to save their lives while screaming like little girls and giggling like school boys. I really need to get me one of those fancy GO Pro Cameras and strap it to my head.

The car is FOR SALE.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vOIDuY6ngd8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Lets see the baja bug in action. How about the service bed sitting on your ranch? Good luck with the sale. That car runs great....

LORENZ

Feb 11, 2009
That Service bed is bad. It came with the current Black Dodge that the wife drives, I pulled the "Service" Bed off and put a dump bed on her truck. It's now sitting by it's lonesome on a trailer it was built as a Farriers/Vet bed. It has hot water tank that heats from the Radiator fluid of the truck, it has a fridge, and a stereo system, a huge propane tank, and oodles of tool storage. The think cost $30,000 to build from 3W in Escondido. The guy never used it. He was the definition of a trust fund baby.

The Bug needs head lights and tail light and a little more tin before it's a daily driver. I'll get some video of it... Who has a Go Pro they want to off?

MRPAT920

I'm drunk, always - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal
That Service bed is bad. It came with the current Black Dodge that the wife drives, I pulled the "Service" Bed off and put a dump bed on her truck. It's now sitting by it's lonesome on a trailer it was built as a Farriers/Vet bed. It has hot water tank that heats from the Radiator fluid of the truck, it has a fridge, and a stereo system, a huge propane tank, and oodles of tool storage. The think cost $30,000 to build from 3W in Escondido. The guy never used it. He was the definition of a trust fund baby.

The Bug needs head lights and tail light and a little more tin before it's a daily driver. I'll get some video of it... Who has a Go Pro they want to off?

i'll trade you some head light,tail lights some alum sheet and 4 go pros cam for your teryx ;)

LORENZ

Feb 11, 2009
Oh come on Mr Waytay... You said the Rhino was out of the deal. That's the one I wanted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000