FLEETWOOD BANKRUPT!!!!!!!!

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
Yesterday on 3/10/09 Fleetwood RV company filed bankruptcy located in the I.E. First it was weekend warrior now Fleetwood these were the top sellers for rec use.Whats going on????

Come on Pres. OBAMA bail them out?????????????

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Recreational time is not time well spent making money...Lol

Back in the day there was incentives in place to get people to buy recreational vehicles, those Tax incentives are all gone and with the economic slow down its pretty hard to keep paying all of those employees and the enormous bills that come with those big manufacturing facilities.. Country Coach is bk now to and the banks were trying to force them into liquidation which they narrowly escaped. There will be more to follow as this deepens.. If the news media would shut up and quit beating us over the head daily about how bad everything is and just let people get on with life things would pick up almost overnite. people love spending so as long as the media lets them think everything is good the sheep will spend again..

Double Trouble Hooks

Dorian's My Name, Pimpin DTH's is my Game - UTVUnd
Jan 15, 2009
Recreational time is not time well spent making money...Lol

Back in the day there was incentives in place to get people to buy recreational vehicles, those Tax incentives are all gone and with the economic slow down its pretty hard to keep paying all of those employees and the enormous bills that come with those big manufacturing facilities.. Country Coach is bk now to and the banks were trying to force them into liquidation which they narrowly escaped. There will be more to follow as this deepens.. If the news media would shut up and quit beating us over the head daily about how bad everything is and just let people get on with life things would pick up almost overnite. people love spending so as long as the media lets them think everything is good the sheep will spend again..
Man thank you.......Been saying the same thing for months now!!!!!

F THE MEDIA!!!!!!

Murder, times are bad, murder, layoffs, bladdy blaa blaaa

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I agreee I am not participating in no damm recession!!

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Everyone needs to turn off the media brainwashing.. CNN constant negative news.... FUCK THE MEDIA...

Im doing fine and there is a lot of people doing great so keep up the good work. Pres Regan said its a recession when your neighboor gets laid off and a depression when you get laid off.. Hehe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000