Flash Friday with SXS Performance

SXSPerformance.com

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Nov 10, 2011
Ontario, CA
The bosses decided to let me have some fun with our promo swag. So I came up with a fun contest that will be fun for everyone.

Every Friday I will choose a winning picture with our logo in it and give that person some swag. The plan is to have people send in pictures of our stickers, flags, coozys, or anything with our name/ logo throughout the week. Then on Fridays I will pick the best picture and send that person some cool SXS Performance swag.

I want to see pictures of people out having fun flashing our logo, it can be out on the trail, back at camp, on the way to go camping, in the garage, in the pool, on the back of a car, at the races, on a boat, or anywhere fun. You can get creative with the logo if you want, our stickers have been used as patches, clothing, tape, and much more. So flash your SXS Performance and send in your pictures!!!

Here is one to get us started.

SXSPerformance.com

Nov 10, 2011
Ontario, CA
Last Fridays winner was "Wired" from the Teryx forum. This is a new week so send in pictures of you flashing your SXS Performance logos to get some swag coming your way.

Here is the winning picture.

SXSPerformance.com

Nov 10, 2011
Ontario, CA
Well a Teryx owner has done it again, last weeks winner for Flash Friday was Rufus from the Teryx forum. He submitted a great picture of our sticker with an awesome background. Congrats Rufus!!
Here is the winning picture.

SXSPerformance.com

Nov 10, 2011
Ontario, CA
Its Friday again guys, time to Flash your SXS Performance Logo. Post up some pictures of our logo and we will choose a winner to send some free swag to.

SXSPerformance.com

Nov 10, 2011
Ontario, CA
Sorry for the delay in announcing last weeks Flash Friday winner. 12/7/12's winner was Mudgunner from the Teryx Forum. Mudgunner congratulations, we will get your prize out to you. I really liked the holiday spirit of your Flash Friday picture.

SXSPerformance.com

Nov 10, 2011
Ontario, CA
We want to congratulate last weeks Flash Friday winner, it was shawny125 from Wild Cat Forums. He submitted the awesome picture below, I think it was taken in Moab. We want to thank all those that participated in the contest last week. Keep the pictures coming in, we choose a new winner every week. If you need some sticker to get you started send me a PM with your address and we will get them out to you.
We will be in Glamis next week with plenty of stickers, stop by if your there and get a couple so you can get started with your Flash Friday submissions.

SXSPerformance.com

Nov 10, 2011
Ontario, CA
With a unanimous decision (wait I'm the only one deciding) Shawny125 from Wild Cat Forum, is last weeks winner of Flash Friday. He really captured the meaning of "Flash" Friday. Thank you to all that participate and follow this thread.
I know I'm a little slow with announcing the winner, but its time to get some more pictures posted for tomorrows contest. Show us your SXS Performance logo, as always, we encourage creativity.

SXSPerformance.com

Nov 10, 2011
Ontario, CA
Happy Friday everyone!!!.... Now let us see what everyone has for Flash Friday, post up your pictures with SXS Performance in it somewhere.

I hope everyone's holidays where great and the new year is off to a good start for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000