First look!

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
For me at least, funny how I have to look at a motocross site to get a look at the Glen Helen LOORRS track.

Props to Motocross Action Mag.

More infoHERE.

Explains why they couldnt use the MX tracks huh?

Reactions: 1 person

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
You might want to add a spot just before turn three, looking backwards on the track - that is a huge roller section, and it's really hard to get any kind of rythm there - lots of out of shaped-ness going to go on there! LOL!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Corry us photo geeks and spectators welcome a lot of out of shaped-ness to a track!!!! hahahaha Not to the tune of you guys breaking and wrecking of course but just a little out of shaped-ness makes it fun.....LOL.....j/k......kinda

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Yeah...that's a not-so-technical term.....couldn't think of any technical terms that would give the same meaning - lol!!! :)

Ohhhh....yeah...they probably give you guys "safe" zones out there, huh? I didn't think of that.....you will still get some great shots - should be a fun track!

AudioAddiction44

IVY Racing SR1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 11, 2009
AZ
Can't wait either greg. Hope all of us have better luck with our cars. Utah was so damn hard on everything. I think everyone that raced a SR1 broke lots of shit. Biggest thing we should try is keeping it on all fours. That would be a good place to start I think. Good luck to everyone. It's gonna be my first time under the lights. Should be interesting and fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000