Polaris First Glamis trip with LSR suspension

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
First trip to Glamis with the new LSR 3+1 front and +3 rear went awesome! I love the car now, this weekend i ran the Elka Elite stage 4 and loved them also! I also have a set of Fox Position Sensitive that i planned on trying this past weekend, but didnt have the time to switch.

Here is a pretty sweet jump i found

Attachments

Squirly

Jan 29, 2009
Montrose CO
How did that land?
What I'm interested in hearing is how a XP will compare to a Wild Cat with the LSR!!! I'm also interested in hearing your opinion on the Elka-Fox comparison!
Thanks, Troy

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
How did that land?
What I'm interested in hearing is how a XP will compare to a Wild Cat with the LSR!!! I'm also interested in hearing your opinion on the Elka-Fox comparison!
Thanks, Troy
The landing on that was super soft, no bounce after landing and it sat right down. I could have hit it all day and would not have been sore one bit.I am also interested in the comparison with the Wild Cat. I looked all over for one and couldn't find one this weekend. I do know that the difference over stock is substantial. I ran the Fox in the King of the hammers race, but that was 2 months ago and in a different environment. Once LSR is finished with it this week i would like to get some comparisons between the top of the line Elka and top of the line Fox's. So far i think the Elkas are great for the dunes and play riding, the Fox i think i will use when racing.

Thanks,
Branden

Squirly

Jan 29, 2009
Montrose CO
I'm running Cognito Foxs now, so just curious! Mabye when I come to see my family in Prescott this summer we can get together to check this out 1st hand!

Squirly

Jan 29, 2009
Montrose CO
I'll let you know before I come down, I know Shorty & Diana have a big ride right out of there house every year & they've been beating me up to come down for that, so I'll try to find out when it is this year!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000