Finally!!! Converting my RZR to a S model

Mar 31, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
I have been debating what to do for quite some time now. Wanted to do long travel then I wanted to sell it then I didn't haha. I have finally decided to keep it for a while but am sick of blowing the stock 50" shocks. So I am going to put a S kit on it and run it!! Pretty pumped to actually have tun-able and rebuild-able shocks. My only dilemma is I'm doing it on a budget. Otherwise I would just buy a Lone star Kit and put that on.

So does anyone have a Complete S kit they are willing to part with? The more complete the better and must have Fox Or Walker Or King shocks. None of that Sacks shit.

LORENZ

Lorenz Industries - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
I have some Sway A Ways for that Lone Star Long travel. I'll get them to you for close to cost. I've been sitting on them way too long. They are 2.0 Puggy Back reservoirs.

[email protected]

skunx

OG SXS Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 30, 2009
california
www.imgms.com
drew did you already get all the arms.? i have some boxed kits laying in the shop here. i have everything but shocks for these kits

LORENZ

Lorenz Industries - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Skunk we need get together and move these kits off both of our shelves. Are your arms similar to the Lone Star arms? We have countless hours on the set up of these SAW shock packages.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000