Fatography 2014 Media Packages

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I put together media package's for The Dirt Series, WORCS and Lucas Oil Regional (SoCal). Below is a breakdown for The Dirt Series. The goal is to provide the grass roots racer a service they can afford. The service will help them provide value to their sponsors. Please contact me at 951-834-5398 or [email protected]

The Dirt series.$

10 rounds of racing. (1) practice, (1) heat and (1) main per round.$
1. Event coverage will be featured on UTVUnderground.com
2. Each package will include 5 hi-res images per round.$
3. Images will be processed by end of business Tuesday following the race.$
4. Photo border with sponsor logos can be added to each photo. A onetime ($50) fee will be added to design each border. All sponsor logos must be submitted before the start of the season.$
5. The photos along with photo releases will be loaded into a file transfer program and sent to the rider.$
6. Optional "media disc" can be mailed to each of the riders sponsors after each round. A fee of $5 to $7 per disc will be charged.$

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

skunx

OG SXS Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 30, 2009
california
www.imgms.com
Great idea rusty.! This is exactly what we need, a little help with our media. I really think a lot of racers can benefit as far as logo placement just to help gain some sponsor help as most of us are racing out of pocket maybe a little bit of help like this to just get that finished quality and product in hand whether it goes direct to the companies backing the driver or to the social media networks we are all involved with. Plus for you guys who haven't seen rusty pictures or should I say "think you haven't" they are awesome quality and rusty is a great guy to work with.

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
Speaking from a sponsor's perspective, this kind of package is exactly what we are looking for. When we sponsor someone, or a team there is a cost to doing it. It may be a discount on parts, or just helping to promote the racer, but the bottom line is it costs money and or time. By providing your sponsor's with pictures and content to write about helps makes it easier to sell our products and services.

I look at it this way, if someone goes out and wins a big race but there is no one there to take a picture or tell your story what good does it do for you or your sponsors?

For those of you that know me, know I have been on both sides of the fence on this. Starting out as a dad trying to get sponsors for my kids to race, to now also being a sponsor for others, I have seen and done a lot in this department. Fortunately I met some quality people like Joey and Rusty that have helped me out along the way.

Racers, please do yourself and your sponsors a favor and grab onto an opportunity like this. Who knows maybe in the future some sponsors may make packages like this a requirement of the sponsorship.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Thanks guys. This formula really works. Most racers under estimate the importance of doing things for the sponsor.

Many of the large professional teams do this exact thing. There is a reason they are first on most sponsors list.

I hope a few more people from each series jump on this.

Rusty Baptist
FATOGRAPHY
UTVUNDERGROUND.COM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
It's 2014 now. The race season starts in less than 1 week. Nobody has taken advantage of this concept or even emailed me to learn more. I guess the UTV Industry does not need this type of deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Rusty, you can come take pics of me at my pizzeria any time.. But you damn well know when I get my XPZ1 lined up at the sand drags Ill have you there shooting away homie.. My day is coming soon..

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
It's beyond me that racers who claim they want exposure don't take advantage of this opportunity. It's the same guys who will email me mid year asking why I don't have any pics of them. lol I can't do it all, but supporting Rusty with a few bucks you can guarantee yourself some exposure on utvug and more importantly some great return for your sponsors!!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000