Exclusive New CV Boot Cover!

SXSPerformance.com

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Nov 10, 2011
Ontario, CA
Hey guys check out this awesome new product we developed with PRP. Its an emergency cover for damaged or worn CV boots. It wraps around the damaged boot and velcro's to itself and is reinforced at the ends with additional straps. So no need to remove the CV, just wrap this around the boot and keep on going. This is a must have part for everyone's tool bag. Give us a call or check out the web site for more info. We will be putting up more pictures as soon as I can take them. Thanks

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Awesome! Last year UTVUnderground, Magnum Off-Road, and Mitch (Old PRP guy) worked on this same concept. It was a great idea then and we are stoked to see this finally come to light! I think this could be a great product. I think some sort of leather would be awesome to make it in. I can't wait to get some of these for the Teryx4!

SXSPerformance.com

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Nov 10, 2011
Ontario, CA
Thanks for the props Dan. We're really happy with the way these turned out. Prp did a great job! If your interested in a set check out sxsperformance.com as they're only available there.

lmcarraher

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 19, 2011
apple valley ca. 92307
my buddy has the leather ones from kartek on his LS1 BUGGY they are awsome i have been waiting for some one to make a smaller version for the sxs"s.
i will be getting 2 sets and run them at all times .

mtoma

Apr 30, 2010
Jackson, CA
I agree, it'd be nice to have a set of permanent, heavy duty ones to protect our cv boots. A lot of us out there who have switched to aftermarket a-arms and no longer have the stock type a-arm guards.

Looks like a great idea. I'll order a couple to keep with my spares I carry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000