EHS Racing Teryx Airbox Mod

chad59

Mongloid Paw - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 23, 2010
Yuma, AZ
Not to long ago I got this EHS Airbox pre filter mod, I have changed my exhaust and knew I needed an open air box for the added air needed. I have seen alot of people running with just the air box cover off and did not like the huge amounts of dirt and sand that accumulates in the box itself. most aftermarket intakes offer the outerwear slip on covers, I for one really like the Foam Uni filter and wanted a solution for the open air box dirt trap. One day cruising the internet I came across EHS racings new Teryx 750 Custom air box cover mod. This fit the bill of what I was looking for and in a convenient pre package form. They offer two variations of the Teryx air box mod. one with just the Outerwear and the billet bracket for mounting and the other complete with the 2008 air box lid fitted with the Outerwear. One draw back is that you will need the 2008 air box lid for correct fitment, but I found one online for $19.99 so not to spendy. So far so good 3 rides in the Desert with no sand in my air box to speak off
a great easy to install mod or buy the complete kit. for more info contact: Eric at EHS racing [email protected]
EHS Racing Teryx 750 Custom Airbox Cover Air Box Lid

Attachments

chad59

Apr 23, 2010
Yuma, AZ
Thanks Joey, I believe the 2011 airboxes would accept the 2008 lid. the 2008 lid is the best one for this mod because it is flat. Chad.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
What kind of air filters do you guys run on your UTV's? K&N is now the official Filter of UTVUnderground and I will be running one of their filters. I plan to use one of these lids for sure!!!! UTVUnderground has a Teryx on order so I plan to start looking at ways to improve performance while making maintenance as painless as possible!

chad59

Apr 23, 2010
Yuma, AZ
I run Uni filters. With this I might switch to K&N, but open I wouldnt run anything other than foam especially in sand. But this changes that and should be perfect for the K&N.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

chad59

Apr 23, 2010
Yuma, AZ
Little update been riding almost every other day for at least 30min or so and today I cleaned my filter for the first time after regular checks since installing the EHS mod. The filter speaks for itself
90% sandy desert riding too. Chad.

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000