Eclipse trailers, You Suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar

Addicted - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bako So Cal
Dave, was stumpy driving his rig????:p:p:p If the insurance company or the repair company finds that the trailer is or was defective you can go to small claims and get all your money back! So keep track of all expenses and sue them! Ask Dave about putting things in prospective! This is not even close to your worse day, shit happens, with or without tits or tires:eek::eek::eek:
I don't want to go that far, yet. I will however keep records. I would like to just start with Eclipse responding to any of my contacts.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Thanks I appreciate it, and yes it's much more than just let insurance handle it. Every shop within an hour is at least three weeks out before they can touch it... So yeah, there goes summer.
Dude its still usable just get some wood screws silicone and duct tape Of course cant forget The Duct Tape. Use it and When They schedule it for a Drop off time Hold them To a Time Frame and Ride there Ass.

Mopar

Jan 15, 2009
Bako So Cal
Well after noticing that I had been posting on the Internet Eclipse finally contacted me. There explanation was that "well wind must have gotten underneath it" well no shit... WHY? "well you probable hit something and we can't warranty it" then says have a good day and HANGS UP ON ME! I will NEVER buy Eclipse products again!

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
NICE PR WORK FOR THEM. THIS WILL BE ALL OVER THE INTERNET.
I AM SO SORRY YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS. IT IS NO FUN HAVING PROBLEMS & THEN THE MFG DOESN'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING TO ADDRESS IT. THEN DEALING WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY & PAYING THE $500 DEDUCTIBLE FOR SOMETHING YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH. I FOR ONE WILL BE TELLING PEOPLE TO STAY AWAY FROM ECLIPSE TRAILERS. ONE BRIGHT SPOT MIGHT BE THAT THE COMPANY DOING THE REPAIRS COULD MAKE IT BETTER THAN IT WAS.

Mopar

Jan 15, 2009
Bako So Cal
You know if they would have responded to me last week this could have been a lot better situation, but this is a result of very bad customer service...

Eclipse RV

Toy hauler - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
Riverside
www.cruiserrv.com
You know if they would have responded to me last week this could have been a lot better situation, but this is a result of very bad customer service...
BTW you posted this at 3am on a Friday morning (RF.NET) (I wasn’t even in our office) I just got back from being on the road, and this site doesn’t always send me notice when a customer is having a problem. Even my PM’s don’t come over to my e-mail…

You called here at the factory Friday at 3:30pm and left a message, by this time on a Friday our staff is handling other customers who waited there turn in line…
I’m sorry you’re having problems with your trailer…
(BTW When was the last recorded roof seal and molding seal done to this trailer? You should have some inspections records; our manual explains that they should be inspected twice a year)

PS: All phone calls are returned by Eclipse RV MFG with in 24hr Mon-Fri, I just heard you on the phone tell our service director (who called you) that you’re going to just continue to bash us on here and other sites...
I don’t understand why? He tried to help but you didn’t even want to hear him explain anything to you…

MQUnlimited

Jan 31, 2011
SoCal
www.facebook.com
While it sucks that happened, but iti s an 05 meaning you have to do routine maintenance to keep toy haulers going whether its an Eclipse or any other manufacturer. Most, if not all trailers, have to get resealed atleast once every 1-1 1/2 yrs. My trailer is an 08 and Ive had to reseal it 2 time already. I check and tighten screws that hold the molding on the siding and roof atleast 3 times a yr because they come loose periodically. We take these trailers off-roading and through rough conditions that otherwise, are brutal and expect not to do "walk-arounds"? I have an extended warrenty that I purchased and even they wont cover the roof if I dont do the preventive maintenance. If your insurance covers it, consider yourself lucky and move on instead of bad mouthing a company on a 6-7 yr old trailer. Ofcourse, Im mearly looking at it through a different direction and in no way defending the manufacturer just stating preventive maintenance is key to making our trailers last....just my 2 cents.

Mopar

Jan 15, 2009
Bako So Cal
BTW you posted this at 3am on a Friday morning (I wasn’t even in our office) I just got back from being on the road, and this site doesn’t always send me notice when a customer is having a problem. Even my PM’s don’t come over to my e-mail…

According to who's watch? the originial post was 8PM friday night on RF.net, two days after the incidend and two days after i left my info on a voicemail to whoever your receptionist forwarded me to. I called, and emailed both before i posted. I also PMed YOU as soon as it was posted giving you the benefit

You called here at the factory Friday at 3:30pm and left a message, by this time on a Friday our staff is handling other customers who waited there turn in line…
I’m sorry you’re having problems with your trailer…
(BTW When was the last recorded roof seal and molding seal done to this trailer? You should have some inspections records; our manual explains that they should be inspected twice a year)

i do all my own maintenance and as i told you guys on the phone, i condition my seals and roof on a regular basis. Whould you like the reciepts? Or would you like to listen to the recording where i alreading mentioned it???
PS: All phone calls are returned by Eclipse RV MFG with in 24hr Mon-Fri, I just heard you on the phone tell our service director (who called you) that you’re going to just continue to bash us on here and other sites...
I don’t understand why? He tried to help but you didn’t even want to hear him explain anything to you…

Yes i did, i said i will make it my point to let everyone i know how poorly your trailers and customer service are!!!!! Your service director had stated i "must have hit something" which i told him i didnt yet he said its not a warrany issue and proceeded to HANG UP

Mopar

Jan 15, 2009
Bako So Cal
Aside from all your wrong times and logistics, why are you avoiding the real issue? The siding falling off? is this a throw away trailer the customers should only expect 6 years out of? Ive done ALL the requested maintenence, what am i missing?

Mopar

Jan 15, 2009
Bako So Cal
I would have at least expected them to offer to take a look at it in person, yet that wasnt there interest. they didnt care what the true cause was and just wanted to be rid of me. This would be a great platform for Eclipse to build there customer service image, yet theyve shut down every oportunity and have adoided the situation. The only reason i was contacted, was because the internet postings, which there are many... The first question wasnt how can we help with the trailer? but why are you posting about us on the internet? Sorry, but you should care about why your products are having issues, even AFTER you have the customers money...

Mopar

Jan 15, 2009
Bako So Cal
If Eclipse is interested in looking into the reason this unit is having issues, I welcome them. They can come on by look it over and we can resolve this issue...

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
i can see you being upset that the corner of your 6 year old trailer peeled off. again its 6 years old, nothing last forever even a tootsie pop will show it center. haha

just submit the insurance claim and take the $500 hit off the claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000