dune tour at pismo

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
anybody gonna make it ? i have never been there and need a weekend away so were gonna shoot for going and i can put a little time on the rhino finally :D, gotta finish the wiring this week then ready to fire it up:D

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Badinfluence when is it and let me know when you are done with yours and maybe we can go up to pala or golden acorn for the day:D

Goldmember

I'll SHow You How To Stunt - UTVUnderground Approv
Jul 7, 2009
Moreno Valley, Ca
Wish I could make it up there but we just got back today from there !!! It was COLD but very nice
C'mon man! You got a month to recover! I'll be registering tonight. Looks like there about four hundred and change spots left at this moment. So anybody thinking about it, don't lag on registering for the camping spots.

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
This Dune tour should be a blast. We've got a ton of great things up our sleeves for this event. i can't spill all the beans yet, but we may have a few celebrities that will be doing autograph sessions for the families and kids not to mention all of our other great activities.

For more info check out www.thedunetour.com

SEE YA ALL THERE!!!

PS Best side x side in the show and shine gets a two page feature in Side X Side Action!

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
anything else we have to have on our rhinos besides an offroad sticker and a flag that i need to know about there ??

loco

Loco Time - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
Placerville, CA
Headed to LA afterwards to do some family stuff (Disneyland, etc.) and don't want to haul one of my UTVs all over So Cal.

Are you going to break in the new Rotax/Rhino down there????
Yup, will be the maiden voyage of the turbo rhintax.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000