DRIVE? Anybody race?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Taylor Mullen was the lone UTV out there in her Mafia Built Polaris RZR. She ran the big 40mile loop course and finished the race despite a battery charge issue and a UMP air filter issue. She said it was a lot of fun, but she wishes more UTV;s would come otu to DRIVE and MDR Superstition. As of today she is the only UTV that has been running either series up to this point. The courses are so awesome out there and logisiticlly they are really easy desert races to race!

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
THAT IS KINDA SAD. THEY REALLY PROMOTED THE RACE & ON THE DRIVE SITE THERE WERE 37 CARS REGISTERED FOR THE BIG RACE & 6 SIDEXSIDES FOR THEIR RACE. MY FRIENDS WERE ROVERS & DRIVE FED THEM TWICE & TOOK REALLY GOOD CARE OF THE VOLUNTEERS. WE NEED TO SUPPORT BOTH THE DRIVE & MDR SERIES.

Wild Earp

50Fifty Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
On RDC they said the main reason nobody showed was because San Felipe 250 was last weekend, with the Mint 400 next weekend. Too many races in March.. Three weekends in a row would be really hard, even for the larger teams.

1BAJA03

McMillin Racing
Feb 25, 2009
iv desert & baja
Well we did have a low turn-out for this race, but we made the best of it. Everyone had a great time. The weekend before was the SCORE San Felipe 250 and the following weekend is BITD Mint 400 so alot of racers were recovering and gettting ready for these races. For the Trophy Kart races we had 6 Karts racing and they were held on Friday night just before sunset perfect timing too cause the kids were not looking into the sun. It was being blocked by one of the Plaster Plant building. The course was held in front of pit row so alot of the racers got to enjoy the action very exciting. Everyone agreed side by side 2 x 2 x 2 start 5 laps winner take all. All the racers received trophies and event t-shirts. The winner of the event was Dustin Morrison.
For the UTV's we had 1 entry Taylor Mullen and she raced with on the same race course as all of the other cars and trucks. The course was a 4 lap-40 mile loop and she completed every mile of this course. Taylor and her co-pilot were very pleased with the way the course was marked and how everyone gave her plenty of room and no one came close to bumping her. The utv was the crowd favorite by far. Great job Taylor... She told me she plans on racing the May 16 night race, so come on out and join Taylor in the fun. More info on the night race can be found on www.drive-racing.com
Larry Cox
[email protected]

Attachments

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thanks Larry!!! I plan to make it to the night race. And Yes Taylor and Dale were thrilled about the course and the event. She hopes more UTV's will come out and run with her next race!!

And for those who know Taylor, she used my wifes car today to pass her driving test and recieve her license!! Good Job Toy!!! NOW GET ON HERE AND POST GIRL!! I think her screename is Racer1957????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000