DragonFire +4 Long Travel

chuck

Oct 30, 2011
Please help with any input. I have a 2010 Polaris Ranger Crew and planning to buy this long travel kit but can't find any reviews on it. Does anyone have one or know someone who has this kit and what they think about it before I buy it? Do they make good products? Heres the link

+4 Long Suspension Kit for Polaris Ranger XP/HD/Crew

Other questions I have are:

What width size trailer will I need to transport Polaris with the Long Travel Kit installed?

Will my OEM wheels will fit?

What size wheels and tires will I need for desert riding?

How many reasonable hours should it take a shop to install?

Thanks for any information you can share!!!

Badbinder77

Side X Side Nation
Mar 3, 2010
Elko Nv
The dragonfire kit is a good one. Stock wheels fit and I would run some 28 to 30 inch tires on a crew to get some more ground clearence out of it. Stock your crew is about 60" wide, adding a +4 kit will widen it 8". To be safe I would look for a trailer that is 70" or wider.

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
Jul 1, 2009
What width size trailer will I need to transport Polaris with the Long Travel Kit installed? (70" +)

Will my OEM wheels will fit? (Yes)

What size wheels and tires will I need for desert riding? (26" - 30")

How many reasonable hours should it take a shop to install? (about 6-8 if it's your first time)

Thanks for any information you can share!!!<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

I have also included a short video of this kit with stock wheels and tires on it just so you can see the difference. The big red one on the site has 30's. Let us know if there is any other questions on it.<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p-e4pF8Vn0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p-e4pF8Vn0[/ame]<O:p></O:p>
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
Jul 1, 2009
We test directly with Fox to make each shock for our kits. In the end it's up to you which to go with. We can provide install if needed just give us a call to set that up. We can go back and forth all day on which kit is better but to be honest they are both good. Give us a call if you would like to go over specifics and to get your forum member discount either way I'm sure you will be happy, Long Travel is the way to go with these UTV's.

800-708-9803

chuck

Oct 30, 2011
We chose to go with the Dragon Fire Racing long travel since they are an Official UTVUnderground Sponsor.

Attachments

Last edited:

chuck

Oct 30, 2011
Thanks Moss Man, which of the sixteen wheels are flat? I'll get on it and post the pictures soon! LOL ... Have a great day! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000