Kawasaki Doug Mittags New Monster Kawasaki

U

Ugly Kid Joe

Thanks guys. We were very happy with the way it turned out, especially that we built it in 4 weeks. We literally finished it Friday night at the track. It didn't take Doug long to figure out how to drive it.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
damn those green UTVUG sticks are gonna look sick on that bad boy! lol

Is the car sponsored by Desert Ironwoods Resort? Thats sick!!! hahaha

So whats the lowdown on the car?

Weight?

Suspension Travel?

looks like Fox Shocks?

Walker Evans Wheels...I can see that

Are those Goodyear tires?

ZX10 Kawi Power Plant

car built fully by COD or is there some LTI influence there?

Are you guys planning to fully wrap it? If so can we get the fenders, and where do I send the logo files too? BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA GET SOME BOYS!!!

The car looks bad ass guys! You did a great job and looking at DONG's lap times from Sunday I would say it fdidnt take him long to figure it out...hahhaha One cool looking UTV thats for sure!!

Scott@XMF

XMF Pit Slave - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 23, 2009
Phx
Car does look good saw it in person. I also would like to say what a great group of guys they offer us anything in the trailer that they had to fix dans car after we crash. Great job this weekend as always Dougie is fast congrats team COD looking forward to racing you in glen helen

[email protected]

Feb 25, 2010
Thank you everyone for the complements and I couldn't do it without my sponcers longtravel ind monster kawasaki C.O.D. for an amazing car, walker Evans racing for the best shocks and wheels on the market, Desert Iron Woods resort for the help getting us out there, Dempsey Constructions Inc, Gear One, oakley, K&N, Joe Clark, my mom and dad, UTV underground for all the great pics and coverage of short course off-road racing. P.S. I love the new zx10 kawi teryx!!!

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
Fox shocks???? Hahahha good one joey!:D

New car is awesome guys, Chad Mittag is a really smart guy and good fabricator, I think that really showed this weekend with a brand new car, well other than the fact that doug can drive

Congrats COD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000