dodge pre-runner project

WC_NDN

Sep 4, 2009
that is one nice looking truck. I see you have the KORE steering stabilizer, which kit do you have. Also what brand wheels are those on you truck?

MRPAT920

I'm drunk, always - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal
that is one nice looking truck. I see you have the KORE steering stabilizer, which kit do you have. Also what brand wheels are those on you truck?
i was running the kore race kit now im stepping up to the dialed motorports LT kit

the wheels on my truck are ballistic offroad wheels they will be for sale soon :cool:

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Got to check out this beast on Saturday! Truck is sick especially the bumper! Made my truck look weak next to it! :eek:
When we gonna mob that thing in the dezert dogg?!! :cool:

NEVERENOUGH

Oct 25, 2009
Sick truck I am loving everything you are doing to it. I can't wait to see the pics hooked up to the 5th wheel that is gonna look sweet.

FOXC

Feb 21, 2011
Thanks for the reply...and congrats on a sick truck!

We are thinking about building a "UTV chase truck" based off the Ram Cummins 2500 and are searching ideas.
The truck will need to be a hauler as well. We would like to be able to haul 3 rzr-s's plus support gear with it.
I read that you were using the Kore system. This is one of the kits we are thinking about along with Carli.

What did and didn't you like about the Kore setup?

Many thanks for any feedback!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000