Do you know how much a polar bear weighs..? =]

BrielleLyn

Feb 9, 2014
OlyWA
.....Enough to break the ice....

Yup. Pretty cheesy! I know.... But... That didn't matter, you're reading my thread, right? =P

As you can all tell, I'm the new girl. I'm here for a couple of reasons - I'll be blatantly obvious!

I love off-roading, mudding, taking the quads out, riding dirt bikes, etc... You name it. I grew up in a small town where the only thing we had to do to keep ourselves busy, aside from school and extra-curricular activities, was attending bonfires and going on 4-bying expeditions.

Although I did know of UTV Underground - of course, I follow 'em on FB and IG! I hadn't checked the forum out until today. I was given wind about it earlier on for another reason to which I'm about to explain now!

Are you ready...?? Right, right, just get to it already.. Okay! =D

I'm in the running for 2014 Miss Mint! EXCITING, right?! You bet your dirty little off-roading rig it is! I couldn't be more stoked about this opportunity!

So.. While I admit that I'm here in search of support for my Miss Mint endeavor... I am also here because I truly am an off-roading, mud jumping, tire loving sorta chick. [Most especially them nice, big, aggressive tires.. Catch my drift? ;P]

If you would all do me a wonderfully small [but huge to me!] favor, I would really, truly appreciate it if you'd head on over to The Mint's website and vote for me!

I promise you this is quick and painless! OH, guess what! It costs you NOTHING! Can you imagine that? A female who doesn't want you to spend any money! ;]

Two clicks - That's it! Easy-peasy!

http://themint400.com/2014/02/brielle-sestito/

In all seriousness, I really do appreciate the support and I hope you are all having a great Sunday!

Thank you!

Brie =]

Attachments

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
What do you have to do to Vote? Like the FB page? Those Eyes! In picture #2 they look like they pierce right thru the screen at you

BrielleLyn

Feb 9, 2014
OlyWA
What do you have to do to Vote? Like the FB page? Those Eyes! In picture #2 they look like they pierce right thru the screen at you
Thank you! =P All you need to do is click on the link and hit the like button next to my photo! In order for the vote to count, it does need to be done through that link at their website! I appreciate the vote! You rock! =]

BrielleLyn

Feb 9, 2014
OlyWA
Also, remember! You can only vote ONE TIME! Please feel free to share my link and/or have friends and family vote too! =P Thanks again for all the support! Have a great evening!

Brie =]

BrielleLyn

Feb 9, 2014
OlyWA
Glad to help with that! Although, I'm sure you liked it just fine before I came along or you probably wouldn't have been hanging around still.. Right? =P haha Thanks for voting everyone! Feel free to share my link! I encourage it, of course! ;] lol

I hope all of you are having a great Monday evening!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000