Do you guys work ?????

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
i could be retired but then i wont have any money for all my extras in life i was for 2 years but then started getting bored and cash flow dilemma got to me

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
I started this ...

I STARTED THIS SO I BETTER ANSWER,
I work as job security,Asst super for a custom homebuilder,on Underground when i can.

Live life as if it's the last DAY.
SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FernandezRacing

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
i have not worked hard in years, at work that is. its true the more money you make the less you do. now at home on the toys that a different story.

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Thanks Brian...... Life is good. I really enjoy getting to spend so much time with my 4 boys... I misssed the first few years of their life because I was working too much. I dont regret my decision to sale my factory. Best decision that I ever made. Now I get to play on my Rhino and Harley all day..... and play on the forum. I coach all of my kids sports teams.

My advice.... Dont work so hard that you forget to live life. Spend as much time as you can with the kids. They are only around for 18 years.
That is the truth, it is very difficult to balance work marriage and kids. Your wife is their hopefully forever so she comes first, kids are their for a quick 18 years really more like 15, work is their for most people forever. so no need to overdoo it with work. Work smart not hard...well sometimes both. I spent many years working sooooo many hours. I am able to tell customers NO now because I cant be everyones problem solver and dont try. Dont want to be big and dont want headaches. If I can Brag I am very good at what i do and am now helping the manufacturer of equipment I use to make their videos that go out with their equipment around the world.

I work 5 days a week, paperwork some weekends, I log on to my computer multiple times a day for e-mail and sometimes the forums if their is a good thread going on. I use verizons broadband card in the field.

-------I want long travel now......and A 840 kit...guess I should work a couple weekends!!!!!

Taylor

Party In The Pines Founding Father - UTVUndergroun
Jan 15, 2009
AZ
www.rigidindustries.com
nail on the head

family family family....thats what I am about. This business thing is great but nothing beats a t-ball practice with your kids in my book. Glad to hear about all of the good dads in this joint. Congrats to your retiree's, hope to be in your shoes someday...for now I will be over here schleping led's....

and Kyle, i thought you were retired? I know you dont work. lol

Taylor

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
family family family....thats what I am about. This business thing is great but nothing beats a t-ball practice with your kids in my book. Glad to hear about all of the good dads in this joint. Congrats to your retiree's, hope to be in your shoes someday...for now I will be over here schleping led's....

and Kyle, i thought you were retired? I know you dont work. lol

Taylor
we all know kyle dont work Ive been at his work, he gets to play on a computer and feed ducks in the pond. and take pics with his phone of the fat lady bending over and sending them to people. I know he is gonna say the same bout me never workin LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000