Dirt Series Rd# 8 at Pala Raceway UTVunderground Pictures

El Kido

Aug 29, 2011
Corona, CA
theres my broken sway bar hanging :( couldnt turn for the life of me after lap one.

2nd was cory dehoog, 3rd was the guys running 2 seats and then me and then the rockstar carr had a roll i suppose and DNF

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
There was a guy in a red Polaris XP 900 that was on Guthrie's tail the whole 45 min. The gap got bigger and smaller but he could never catch Mitch JR. He gets just before the finish line and blows a belt from pushing his Polaris to the test. I was waiting for him to jump over the dbl and he never made it but was able to push it across the finish line. The Alba cars were fast out there and a majority of Polaris UTV's out racing.

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Offroadswap, thanks for taking the time to post up pics! Looks like a fun track. What happened to the regular 2 moto format? They do this one long 45 min moto for the final event of the year?

DeHoog710

May 24, 2012
Chino CA
thanks for the great pictures! that round was a rough one for me after the last round had a bad oil leak got that fixed but couldnt get the car to start. ripped the car apart tryin to figure it out finally figured out it was the gear behind the stater cover that the starter turned was stuck and not turning at like 1am saturday morning, loaded it up and headed to pala on the way stopping at temecula motorsports to find out they didnt have the part in stock so headed to the race anyways. my team and i busted our ass before the race putting the cover back on putting oil in the car and then having to pull start it with a dirt bike finally got it running like 10 mins before the race! then last turn of the last lap shredded the belt and broke the tranny stopping 20 feet or so from the finish line.. was then pushed across the finish line they said it counted but either way i finished what i started :) was a really fun season and glad i came out on top with the championship for prod 1000 class

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
thanks for the great pictures! that round was a rough one for me after the last round had a bad oil leak got that fixed but couldnt get the car to start. ripped the car apart tryin to figure it out finally figured out it was the gear behind the stater cover that the starter turned was stuck and not turning at like 1am saturday morning, loaded it up and headed to pala on the way stopping at temecula motorsports to find out they didnt have the part in stock so headed to the race anyways. my team and i busted our ass before the race putting the cover back on putting oil in the car and then having to pull start it with a dirt bike finally got it running like 10 mins before the race! then last turn of the last lap shredded the belt and broke the tranny stopping 20 feet or so from the finish line.. was then pushed across the finish line they said it counted but either way i finished what i started :) was a really fun season and glad i came out on top with the championship for prod 1000 class

Awesome job on the driving. Enjoyed watching, especially when u were hitting those jumps.

Congrats on the season.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000