''DG OFFROAD CENTER'' CAGE BUILD

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I had the chance to have a custom cage built from DG offroad center in Ontario So Cal. . I ended up going to there shop and talking to Davin who owns the shop and works mega hours to keep his ''promises''. We talked a little about my needs and we decided to have a radais roof style cage made , a custom cage but one style they sell a lot of and they already have a jig for the car like a lot of other cars that they could use and I could have my car at home or on the trail until the cage was done . About 2 1/2 weeks later I get a phone call from Davin to bring the car down for the install , so I did and here or the pix of a ''very happy'' customer car . :D:D

I had ask if he could put some whip tabs on the out side above the doors so I could mount a full size shovel aon our Adopt-A-Trail trips and they work great .

Here are some pix of the seating area which turned out pretty good after a bout a hour or so seating in the seat trying figure were to mount the stuff .

Just from the short time I was there you can tell Davin runs a smooth fab shop Materiel coming in on one side if the shops roll up door and on the other side cages going out to be painted like clock work . Also props on the very help full crew in the back and in front office that make you feel you welcome .

Here is there web page and they have more on FB.

Last edited:

TTSH

Aug 23, 2011
I took my Maverick down to Davin to build, he has a cool little operation going and I cant believe the amount of cages he pushes through there.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Lookin good Rich...the front lip of that roof would fit the long UTVUG cage decal nicely!

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Thanks again every one , like I said I'm very'' happy'' . Moss that would be a good place for a stickerrrrr and the Fire EX. just seemed like a good place to put it so the driver or the codog could get it if needed if I was only to have one in the car for now .

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
I may need to steal the idea of the Quick Fist mounts for a shovel. I am always having to carry the shovel out to jumps in Ocotillo for my dirtbike buddies and if I could just strap it on when needed it would be a lot nicer than holding it with one hand.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000