Dezert season is around the corner where are you going?

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
It's coming!!! 85 more days tell my 1st trip of the season! Weekend of nov 15th I will be in ocotillo wells on top of blow sand watching the trailers roll in threw the night. Where will everyone be going for there 1st trip?

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I'm hoping to get some folks together at Dove Springs or Cal City, perhaps in October. And maybe do Thanksgiving out there somewhere with some folks I met last year.

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
I'm hoping to get some folks together at Dove Springs or Cal City, perhaps in October. And maybe do Thanksgiving out there somewhere with some folks I met last year.
Nice. I just went to cal city for my 1st time in April for the pure 200 had a blast lots of fun trails. And love that town is right there and you can ride into it.

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Hit up barstow, Johnson valley in October. Parker Nov thru March and maybe a Glamis trip or two.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
we just went to JV this past weekend. hot and windy. our first season trip will be cougar buttes in october. jv anderson lakebed on thanksgiving with daily trips to slash x cafe/saloon. KOH for a week in FEB. with some trips thrown in the middle to keep sane. :cool:

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
Prob do a lot of riding around here. Maybe go find some snow, hopefully dumont what ever I can find! ROTR hopefully too!

desertdog615

Aug 30, 2011
4 days in Glamis for Halloween, then most likely 5 days at Superstition Mtn for Thanksgiving, trips after that could be in either place on any giving weekend until end of April.

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Prob do a lot of riding around here. Maybe go find some snow, hopefully dumont what ever I can find! ROTR hopefully too!
Lake silver wood gets a good amount of snow. And it's a blast riding in it. Here's a couple videos of last season.
http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAA1eSuyLdzL9dLwuZ8Zdzg#/watch?v=DM2zyvRLTAA
http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAA1eSuyLdzL9dLwuZ8Zdzg#/watch?v=Pd4L_ahWarI
http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAA1eSuyLdzL9dLwuZ8Zdzg#/watch?v=YdDmjnGJegk
http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAA1eSuyLdzL9dLwuZ8Zdzg#/watch?v=bY6As8zDJkQ

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
For those Glamis/ISDRA users, be prepared to pay between $150-$165 for your 2014 season pass. The passes will also be decals you must stick on your windshield. This is to keep from sharing passes. Need to replace your windshield during the season? Plan to pony up for another decal!

If your not happy about the 2014 increase, you can thank CORVA for supporting the BLM and helping vote this new fee increase at the last DAC /BLM meeting.

Last edited:

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Mostly Glaims - hopefully first trip will be Halloween and continue through March.

Some Cal City or Dove Springs in the season as well.

Last edited:

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
For those Glamis/ISDRA users, be prepared to pay between $150-$165 for your 2014 season pass. The passes will also be decals you must stick on your windshield. This is to keep from sharing passes. Need to replace your windshield during the season? Plan to pony up for another decal!

If your not happy about the 2014 increase, you can thank CORVA for supporting the BLM and helping vote this new fee increase at the last DAC /BLM meeting.
Good ole tape. Won't stop us from sharing

desertdog615

Aug 30, 2011
Good ole tape. Won't stop us from sharing

Thats right, where theres a will theres a way.
Longer trips I take the MH and short quicker trip's I take my truck. So it seems stupid that I can only take one vehicle to the dunes because I bought only one pass. I wish Cali would figure out how to spend our money wiser instead of just gouging their
residents & visitors.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
We'll mostly be hanging at our new place in Truckhaven / OW every weekend starting next week.

If you're in the hood, stop on by :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000