Desert Molding Concepts is now DESERTCRAFT!!!!!

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
We Are Desertcraft!!!

Well I have been wanting to do this for some time now. After 20 + years of doing business as Desert Molding Concepts, inc. we felt it was time to update our company brand to better represent our off road/SxS products. Besides lets face it Desert Molding Concepts, inc. is more than a mouth full. So we set about making the transition about a year ago. First was the logo, the background is actually a photo I took at one of my favorite ride spots for the past 25 years Dumont dunes during a late spring run. Next was getting our site up and running which includes an online store. You will still find us online as Desert Molding Concepts, inc. for obvious reasons, however now you will be directed to our new site.

I have to give much of the credit for making this a reality to my wife Mary. She has been instrumental in handling all of the details. And as we have made the transition of being purely a job shop producing parts for others to now offering my own designs and products, her support has been huge to say the least.

As we transition to Desertcraft we will continue to think out of the box and offer products that are unique to the industry and add value to your SXS experience. We will also be expanding our offerings by bringing on products by other manufactures that we have personally tested and have proven to be a benefit and of course high quality. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and although we are growing we are focused on giving our customers the best service and buying experience we can.

In closing I would like to take a moment to thank our customers for all of their support and kind words. We hope to meet more of you in the dunes, desert and trail in the future.

Regards,

http://desertcraft-us.3dcartstores.com/

Reactions: JoeyD23 and dunerat

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000