Dear Joey D

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
In light of recent events, a serious problem has arisen with respect to this website.

Often times it is difficult to interpret the deeper meaning and emotion behind posts by members of UTVU. This can lead to serious misunderstandings between members and unnecessary conflicts which detract from the greater good.

Fortunately, the forum provides us with a method to inflect this underlying sentiment into the written words by use of smiley's and emoticons. I have been a member for awhile and have a few posts but often times find it difficult to convey the correct sentiment with the 11 smiley's available to me.

I understand your schedule is extremely busy and such an insignificant matter might not easily rise to the top of your "ToDo" list.

I would like to most respecfully submit my contribution to the "smiley" list and perhaps others will use this venue to contribute a few others thus that all may understand the true depth of meaning behind our written words.

jim :cool:

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
???? <STYLE> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} </STYLE><STYLE> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} </STYLE>

WHAT?????????

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Once the little yellow bus stopped bouncing around i could read it! Again, this would have been a nice place to put a lame smile that we do not have! This site sucks!!!!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000