DAY RIDE for fun CoUgEr CrEeK OCTOBER 10

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
A Halloween/sex costume shopping date? Dave, Tom told me he invited you..........what gives?:(
BTW any cougars on this ride? No I don't mean Tom, I mean the female type!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Mike B kinda looks like a "cougar" in the right light......it's your call my friend.....

When you look down on the trail, you'll understand why they call this Cougar Creek.....Mike "packs" on this ride........(I don't mean fudge Tom)

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
i kinda look like a "cougar" in the right light......it's your call my friend...lover/muffin.

When you look down on the trail, you'll understand why they call this Cougar Creek.. i may hide behind the big rocks to scare you...i will be"packn fudge for later" on this ride.......
NICE DAVE:p

Rokitman

Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
If the politicians don't fund the gov the FS may close the gates early. Like Oct 1. I suppose we could do HV if that's the case.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Or oilpan alley. There's no gates there. That's just up the road

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Update:
Meet at Big John's in Frazier Park City for breakfast at 8:00am.
OR, meet us at Big Johns at 9:00am if you don't want breakfast. We will caravan from there.

Its very likely I will go up Friday night with the boys to camp, cause we like camping. So, I probably wont have phone service Friday or Saturday if you need to reach me. If you want to camp with us, PM me and I'll give you coordinates. I'll unhitch and see you at 8:00am for some flap jacks

Rokitman

Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Thanks for setting up this ride Dave. I had a great time even though my butt cheeks were protesting on that last section. Permanent imprint in my seat! I hope to make the Halloween ride!

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
Thanks for setting up this ride lover Dave. I had a great time even though my butt cheeks were protesting you last night. Your Permanent imprint is in my seat! I will cherish it forever I hope to make the Halloween ride!
very nice randy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000