DAVES DIY Can Am Maverick RoToPacK

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
On a budget? Own a super powerful Mav Turbo? Want to out run, out last your POPO buddies in the desert?
Look no further,
For the cost of 8 Cafe Mocha Grandes, you can have a home made killer 5 Gal Rotopack.

Pros:
Looks bad ass scary
Easy fill and access
Dual Exhaust keeps your precious fuel warm in all conditions
Your buddies will be jealous

Cons:
None that come to mind

Go to www.davesbadassrotopack.com for a great price on duct tape and instruction manual

Last edited:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
When the turbo spools, I get fire out the pipes. I ran a vent line from the jug breather to the turbo outlet side. Its freeking awesome!!!!!! I'll try to get a vid later and post it up

Reactions: sand shark

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
that mod may help with the poor clutch design.:eek:
Well,
except I removed the primary. I only run the secondary now with a serpentine belt, direct to external turbo flywheel. Works awesome, and I don't ever have to worry about primary clutch failure. The serpentine belt off the Smart for 2 car works perfect!!!! Cheers

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Yeah, the website went down the first hour. Refer to page 2, section E.3 of instruction manual.

E.3 - Recommended duct tape type, The Grey Kind.

Polaris conversion kit in the works.
For Polaris, it will be recommended you leave yourself a "courtesy tab" on one side of the duct tape for quick release in case of RZR burning down. You definitely don't want to loose a good 5 gal gas jug in an event of POPO fire. Chances are your RZR is insured, so no worries there.

Disclaimer: Please no haters. Im obviously kidding ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Simi Dude

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Yeah, the website went down the first hour. Refer to page 2, section E.3 of instruction manual.

E.3 - Recommended duct tape type, The Grey Kind.

Polaris conversion kit in the works.
For Polaris, it will be recommended you leave yourself a "courtesy tab" on one side of the duct tape for quick release in case of RZR burning down. You definitely don't want to loose a good 5 gal gas jug in an event of POPO fire. Chances are your RZR is insured, so no worries there.

Disclaimer: Please no haters. Im obviously kidding ;)
Still a dork :)

Reactions: ROTAX

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000