Muzzys dual exhaust
Vforce John / Dynojet tune
30" STI tires on STI beadlocks
Axia Alloys mirrors and fire extinguisher

More details & pics - 2014 Teryx

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Any issues with having the GPS antenna that close to the main unit? My 540c was setup just like that and it kept dropping signal. I was told the puck had to be at least a meter away. I remounted it to the rear of my roof a few days ago and now it locks on much faster and no more losing the position.

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
Any issues with having the GPS antenna that close to the main unit? My 540c was setup just like that and it kept dropping signal. I was told the puck had to be at least a meter away. I remounted it to the rear of my roof a few days ago and now it locks on much faster and no more losing the position.
It is just for looks! LOL. It can't find a signal.... Haven't had time to figure it out, but that was my first idea to check.

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
I have been going to Moab for the annual Rally on the Rocks event for some time now, but this year my son wanted to tag along. I figured he could help me with some photos, and maybe do some driving on some of the easier sections, and I would take the tougher spots.

I brought my newly completed Kawasaki Teryx and it turned out he felt right at home behind the wheel. He did some driving on Hell's Revenge the first day, but nothing crazy. Then on day two he drove about 1/2 of Cliff Hanger including the shot you see above. Then day three kicked in and Poison Spider Mesa was on the schedule. I put him behind the wheel from the trailhead and he drove up through the sand hill and to Little Arch.

After Little Arch, we broke away from the group and three of us headed to Golden Spike trail. He ended up driving all the way in to the crack, and we weren't driving slow either.

On the way back to the trailhead, we kind of had a little race going on, so I drove back, but watching my son gain confidence and have fun doing something I love to do was priceless. Proud Dad!

In a few weeks, we will be doing a family camping trip on the Rubicon with three UTVs. I haven't told my wife yet, but she'll be in the right seat because my son can drive better!

Couldn't be more thrilled with the way our new Teryx can rock crawl. This thing is setup for adventure with lots of room for camping gear, tools, coolers, ec. Read more - Kawasaki Teryx takes on Moab

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000