Crazy !!!!

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Here's a different resolution of the same ride.

Pretty cool ride...snow makes it sketchy though...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE8o4sVLRBc&feature=share"]gorpo skinny ridge dirtbike riding in the snow - YouTube[/ame]

Same guy riding on stairsteps...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI0Cd9iCUsU&list=UUdNNHob5uSAVFh5K_zp1rug&index=10&feature=plcp"]5 miles of hell stairs victory - YouTube[/ame]

FabMan

Jan 9, 2010
Leslie, Mo.
Heard about this on CNN this morning. They said there is a video game with these graphics and some one added the helmet. If you notice, the dudes head never moves. I am going to throw the BS flag on this one!

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Heard about this on CNN this morning. They said there is a video game with these graphics and some one added the helmet. If you notice, the dudes head never moves. I am going to throw the BS flag on this one!
The camera is mounted on his helmet ding dong :)

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
You haven't seen helmet cams before have you, the head never moves, the scenery moves around it... because the camera is fixed to the helmet..
I've ridden trails similar to this but without the snow, we have lots of clay hills like this around NM, AZ and Utah.
I say it's possible that it's real...

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Hey is that Dave guy still in Kalifornia? :confused::confused::rolleyes: I almost forgot what he looks like! Does he have a Green RZR? :p
Whatchu talkin about Willis!!?? I'm still here chillin and tryin to keep it real...

FabMan

Jan 9, 2010
Leslie, Mo.
The camera is mounted on his helmet ding dong :)
Thank's Brian, I didn't know that, DUH! What I mean't was his head never turns left or right, up or down. If you look at the horizon, His head does not match the bike motion. The terrain is rough but the bill of his helmet stays steady with the horizon. Whatever, I could care less if it's real or not, Im not sayin', Im just sayin'.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000