Crazy Weather @ the new place

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
A little closer. Right off the 22 on Bell ct. Basically where Pole Line meets the 22
So, since now you live in your off road dream spot, does this mean you will scoff at the northern rides and I wont get to meet you? :( OW is a little far for me even though Rich keeps telling me I'm retired and nothing better to do than drive.:rolleyes::D

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
So, since now you live in your off road dream spot, does this mean you will scoff at the northern rides and I wont get to meet you? :( OW is a little far for me even though Rich keeps telling me I'm retired and nothing better to do than drive.:rolleyes::D
It would be well worth your time to make at least one trip down there. If you've been having fun riding with us, you won't be dissapointed at this place.

Either way we'll be up for other rides. KOH is in Feb. We'll be there for 10 days and if you miss that, you might as well sell your SxS. :cool:

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
Congrats on the new house!!
I'm gonna have to make it down their for a ride sometime heard a lot about those two places. It's a out 2-3 hours for me I think? I hope my work schedule works with KOH this year to meet up with you all.

I love being able to leave from my house to go ride too it is awesome!

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
off roading to a new level awesome . congrats on the new acquisition .
here's some off the weather some of our group had tring to get to glamis

[ame="http://youtu.be/6hok4tx1MZo"]http://youtu.be/6hok4tx1MZo[/ame] <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000