Cory goes Ca-Am !

Desert Toyz Cory S

DeSeRt ToYz RhInO - UTVUnderground Approved
Aug 23, 2009
October 31 2010
Yes it’s true, after 5 years of racing the same UTV, Cory is going Commander! 1000cc that is, look out! This machine hauls mail and butt! Cory Sappington test drove the new Commander 1000XT on 10/27 in the desert around Peoria AZ. After the test drive, Sappington said “I would be crazy not to switch, the Can-Am Commander is the best UTV ever built. This machine takes UTVs to the next levelâ€.<O:p</O:p
Sappington will start the 2011 Best In The Desert racing series in his Desert Toyz built race Commander 1000. The race build will be featured in UTV Off Road Magazine. Desert Toyz race team is confident they can dominate the UTV class in the new Commander. Sappington says, “Catch me if you can!†<O:p</O:p
Anyone interested in racing a Commander should contact Cory Sappington at [email protected] 602-769-6164 <O:p</O:p
Look for Cory driving the new Commander at the last two 2010 Lucas Oil Offroad races, he will be using the Commander as the pace vehicle for the Trophy Kart classes.<O:p</O:p
Check out the 2011 Can-am Commander on the web at; enus.can-amside-by side.brp.com/home.aspx
and check out our sponsors; Maxxis Tires, Elka Suspension shocks, OMF Performance wheels, Lucal Oil products, Web Cam, Ron Davis radiators, Foddrill Motorsports misc parts, UTV Off Road Magazine.
Would you like to be a member of our team?
<O:p</O:p

Reactions: 1 person

1910RLEARD

Sep 28, 2010
CONGRATS CORY. GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEW MACHINE. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON MY NEW BUILD SEE YOU IN 2012!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000