Cool Your Jets!!! DMCI new product for the XP1000 CVT drive

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
2014 XP1000 owners we have you covered!!!!!

We came to the same conclusion that POPO came to regarding the airflow and the CVT drive. We have been testing our kit for several months now and it has proven to add needed air flow to the CVT drive system. We use our proven duct system for a clean, easy and effective install.
So if you have upgraded your clutch and have spare belts then this is all you need to add the needed airflow to your CVT. Feel free to give us a call at 760-955-1409 if you have a question about this or any of our other products.

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
We have also completed our CVT Free Flow kit for the XP900 too.

Let us know what you think.

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
Here is a video that we made to show how it works.

[ame]http://youtu.be/A8_WaLs8mqk[/ame]

Give us a call if you have any questions.

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
Need one of these!!!! Can we get a sexier looking tube???

Sexier.. Lol. I guess we could paint them pink for you!

Yeah... cutting my teeth as a pup in the L.A. manufacturing scene and running my own R&D / manufacturing company for the last twenty years my products are a bit industrial in nature.

Really I'm about function, fit then finish.

Actually, I think it's cleaner than what's being offered on the 2015. It's super easy to install and it won't pull on the housing and rub the belt like some are reporting.
I have been testing our Free Flow kit since last November and had no idea that Polaris was going in a similar direction. I knew that we could promote more incoming cool air to the system and really wanted to help those that have the 2014 XP1000's that have already invested in belts and clutching. I build them for the XP900 crowd too, because it can use it also.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000