Yamaha Congratulations to Jeremiah Staggs

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Congratulations to Jeremiah Staggs for his first place win in Class 3 at WORC's round 4!!

We were very pleased to see a win on his first full race using Cognito suspension and spindles. Jeremiah is using the Cognito 'Off the shelf' Fox shocks pre-valved to Cognito spec, along with the Cognito +6" long travel kit and heavy duty Cognito spindles. With a Cognito LT kit and shocks, there is no need to waste a day in the desert trying to custom tune your shocks!! We merely made a few external adjustments to the shocks on Jeremiah's car at the track. We changed the ride height and adjusted the transfer rings slightly. These were all external adjustments easily made with hand tools. When you go with Cognito, you are buying a system that is tuned to work together!

Lift Kits, Leveling Kits, Suspension Lift Kits, Truck Lift, Pitman Arms, Idler Arms, Trimmline, Cognito Motorsports

Yamaha Rhino Long Travel

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
thanks again guys for making those adjustments it made a big difference and it proves your shocks definatley come valved etc for your kit, alot of other shops claim this but it definatley isn't so. I watched alot of different cars in front of me rhinos,rzr's etc. hit the whoops and rough stuff and get the crap beat out of them and ours floated on through. To bad we had alittle collision on the first lap crushing the front bumper and breaking the hood but rubbing is racing :D

BiggJim

Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
It was our pleasure!!! We were just happy to be there:D There are always casualities in racing...if it wasnt intential Im sure who ever you hit understands!

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
definatley not intential, four of us were running bumper to bumper at about 30 in the back and we came over the hill and there was a stopped teryx in the corner and we all came to a immediate stop upon which I couldn't stop fast enough!

BiggJim

Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
definatley not intential, four of us were running bumper to bumper at about 30 in the back and we came over the hill and there was a stopped teryx in the corner and we all came to a immediate stop upon which I couldn't stop fast enough!
By the looks of your bumper Im gonna say that it hurt!!:eek: Looks like you have plenty of time to get a new one built....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000