Polaris Congrats Jagged-X on your win!!

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
No not your 1st and 2nd places wins at the Mint400....but congrats on those too....your "other" Win at the Mint 400....I think this picture will be worth a 1000 words!:eek:
[/URL][/IMG]

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Someone needs to explain the whole story!! This was the ultimate payback..

Cliff-notes is this..

Cognito thinks they are soooooooo funny with their Gay Pride Jagged X Edition Stickers (they are pretty damn funny..)

But Bill Schueler is all for some good times, I mean, Blake is his best friend so you know he likes to laugh at stupid stuff.. lol

Cognito parks their race car with all the Jagged X / Polaris / UTVUG cars on Fremont. Bill gets payback by putting a for sale sign on the Cognito car with a price of $5000.00 OBO! hahahhaah Justin's phone BLEW UP!!

good stuff! lol

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Oh this story goes WAY back further. I know for a fact we got in their beers last year and wrapped each one with a cognito sticker. They have stickered our rigs we have done theirs. Jagged is some good guys and its all in fun. Someone has to call it a finish before John Angle get in and wraps someones car in UTV INC

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
The zip tie on the drive shaft of the chase truck was pretty funny too.

The Cognito clan are great guys and very fun to race and hang with, as are 99% of the other teams. It is nice to get congratulated by a team and not be called cheaters. Just as we congratulate them on their strong finishes or in the case of the Mint, perservering to get a finish. Amazing work gentlemen!

Cognito is another great example of a team that keeps UTV racing fun.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000