Cognito WINS! WORCS 2012 P850 rnd 7

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Cognito WINS! WORCS 2012 P850 rnd 7

To say the least, it’s been a long time coming! Late nights, long drives, bloody knuckles, header burns, broken hearts, and some bad luck finally all came to a head at Anza, Ca. Sorry, I am excited, it’s the first win. The start of this race was a little shaky for me as the starter seemed to be in a bit of a hurry and I was not quite focused yet. The green flag poked its fat head out in a hurry and I got a little bit of a late start. Luckily the Kawasaki Teryx was running great, and the ITP tires were gripping well, as the car launched hard and propelled to the front of the rest of the pack by the first turn to secure the holeshot in the Production 850 class!

4 laps were completed this round, and nabbing fastest lap was an even extra bonus to the holeshot and the win! Thank you to all sponsors that helped to get us to the point we can win races, or at least a first one to get a streak started! The support we are getting from our sponsors has helped us to build what we feel is a winning race program. It’s also great to see photographers out there grabbing the moments! I attached my favorite pictures of the day!

Thank you to:
Cognito Motorsports, no not just me, but all the guys at the shop that help work on the car and the business that helps make this all happen, and some friends that have some go fast knowledge.

Fox Racing Shocks, great shocks and great support, helping get that power to the ground along with that Cognito long travel!

ITP Tires and Wheels, sorry that I asked for so many spares and didn’t need them!

Muzzys, thanks for the extra kick to secure that holeshot!

Summers Brothers Racing, axle shafts that are built super tough!

DJ Safety, safety comes first!

Rugged Radios, you should have heard the excitement in Jims voice after I had the holeshot! I did!

Mystic Lubricants/Wholesale Fuels, oil for the engine, grease for the cv’s! stuff is slick!

Joes Racing Products, fire extinguisher mounts never looked so good, and thanks for the steering wheel and quick disconnect!

Flyingbryan

Jun 23, 2011
Congrats,
Now that you have the car dialed in you just need to keep doing what you are doing.
Good job

Bryan :cool:

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Great job Justin....You make me want to work on things to go have fun with you guys.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000