All UTV's Cognito Motorsports newest workhorse!!

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield

Cognito Motorsports has stepped up to the plate with the latest technology in welding production. With the high demand for some of our most popular Lift kits and Leveling kits we decided it was necessary to step up and add a robotic welding Cell in order to produce suspension and steering components in greater volume and with faster production times!! The talented fabrication crew here at Cognito continues to help keep us on top of the game!

MORE PHOTOS HERE

WWW.COGNITOMOTORSPORTS.COM

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
It's great your company is doing so well in these difficult times but, I hope the welder who's position that machine took gets to run it. It sucks to see a mans job go to a robot.

Sorry to be a debbie downer.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
It's great your company is doing so well in these difficult times but, I hope the welder who's position that machine took gets to run it. It sucks to see a mans job go to a robot.

Sorry to be a debbie downer.
Debbie Downer your killin me!!! This tool wasn’t purchased to eliminate a man, This tool was purchased to help keep us from killing our guys with our tight deadlines on our most popular products. It will up the production and take the some of the stress off the guys that are cooking themselves over the welding table all day. Now instead of our guys being beat after completing a run of 50 parts we will run 100 parts faster and the man on the job wont be spent. Thus freeing us up to take on the next project. Don’t be so negative brotha.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000