Yamaha Cognito Long travel

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
So I finally got my long travel pics loaded up. I picked up this kit about a month ago and will be working with Justin @ Cognito to get my RC-2's dialed in tits with this Kit. :D:D:D. No pics with shocks on ...it was a last minute deal to have it ready for the offroad expo.

This kit went together great....Everything was a tight squeeze and an extra hand was helpful but I did most everything on the install myself. This kit take out the worry weather or not you will smoke you stock spindles....It comes with replacements!!!!. All Heim pick up points and Uniballs up front. Ill Let you guys know how much I like it after this weekend!!!

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Update on the shocks....The Fox RC-2's are flawless. Cognito had them set up with fox and the only adjustment I think I will make is they seem a little stiff on the high speed adjustment....If I was running a bed the would most likely be perfect. Aside from that It is Night and day difference from my King set up that I was running. I am AMAZED!!!!!!!!!......Now on a side note. I crashed this weekend pretty Bad:eek: I went off a 10 foot drop @ somewhere around 50. The only damage I am finding to my suspension kit is a broken tierod Heim...and it looks like the lower mounting area on the spindle is slightly tweeked. Thats not too bad for a 10 foot drop off going 50.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000