Yamaha Cognito Long Travel HUGE SALE!!

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Rhino and Teryx owners, if you have been on the fence about buying a long travel kit, take advantage of this NOW!

Cognito bought in DEEEEP with its vendors to bring you Forum members the sale of a lifetime on a long travel kit PACKAGE DEAL!

No we are not going to quit making these kits, Cognito has been picking up steam in the UTV suspension world, and our production runs are getting BIGGER!

For a LIMITED TIME!

$2799.00 for Cognito long travel arms, summers brothers axles, and Fox Shocks. BRAND NEW!!!!

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
i would assume its about 1000 bux more for the towers and the longer dual rate shocks.....Cognito kits rule...jim will post up the tower price soon

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
With deals like this and the dirt cheap used Rhino market, you can build a sweet Rhino for under 10k and have a blast.

BiggJim

Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
To bad its more headache then its worth. It sucks having CV issues everytime you go out for a ride. :mad:
Scott you are the only person I have EVER heard of having any cv banding issues. You are welcome to bring your car to us and we can fix it for you.:)

T-wrecks

Apr 7, 2011
Corona CA
Scott you are the only person I have EVER heard of having any cv banding issues. You are welcome to bring your car to us and we can fix it for you.:)

It's not the bands. It's the boots keep tearing, just like you posted happened to your race car on the Teryx forum. I'm not going to drive 4 hours to have you fix somthing I can do myself.

Just like I'm not going to pay to ship the shocks to you to revalve when it will cost less to take to someone local to revalve than the shipping costs.

I'm sorry that I am not happy with a kit that doesn't perform to the hype.

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
i dont know how a kit causes cv boot issues... But ive had many a cv boot rips over time. Brutal conditions in the Vegas to Reno race for sure

BiggJim

Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Scott, we have offered to give you some help and take a look at your setup. After all, we did not do the installation of this kit on your car, so there may have been something that was missed during the installation, and we may be able to point that out to you and it could be a quick fix.

We offered to look at your car in person if you were interested in a drive to bakersfield, or maybe even somewhere in the middle. We requested some pictures and got no response from you. We are here for our customers, but need more info to be able to help!

There is no reason you should need a revalve on shocks, if you are getting a ride that is not so good, there may be an issue with the setup, again we did not do the installation so we are not familiar with the finished product on your particular car.

I will extend a hand again to you in offering our help, you can send me pictures of your car overall, front and rear suspension, and we will do what we can from there. That would be a good place to start, and then if we couldn’t figure it out maybe we can meet up somewhere to do a little riding like Gorman or Barstow or something.

We just passed through Riverside on Thursday and Friday of last week, we could have come by YOUR place to take a look, but you never responded to our request before so I am sorry we missed you on our trip last week. We went to plaster city near el centro to do some testing/tuning on some Polaris stuff with the guys from FOX shocks. We would also have invited you to come with us to Plaster City to play/test and even tune your car if for some reason it needed it.

Scott, I hate to see your frustrated, I wanna help you but you have to help me, to help you.

steino411

American Pride
Jan 3, 2011
San Diego
i dont know how a kit causes cv boot issues... But ive had many a cv boot rips over time. Brutal conditions in the Vegas to Reno race for sure
My LT Rhino kept tearing boots, until I figured out it was the HD Boot that I was using (it was too rigid). Once I started using the stock boot...Problem over. :D

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
come with us to Plaster City to play/test

And you guys didnt call us. PC is 70 minutes from my front door, next time call yo.

BTW I dont know how you're selling that kit for that price, thats an awsome deal.

trunknuts

Jul 11, 2010
I have the same kit on my R1 Rhino. I've beat the living S#IT (can't stress S#IT enough) out of it and I haven't had a single suspension problem. 85 mph over whoops for long stretches! Believe the hype!

You should take Jim up on his offer. These are smart guys and I'm sure they'll figure out your problem. Have you ever heard of a manufacturer being this willing to help a customer out? Their time is very valuable and they are offering it up on s silver platter...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

T-wrecks

Apr 7, 2011
Corona CA
I have the same kit on my R1 Rhino. I've beat the living S#IT (can't stress S#IT enough) out of it and I haven't had a single suspension problem. 85 mph over whoops for long stretches! Believe the hype!

You should take Jim up on his offer. These are smart guys and I'm sure they'll figure out your problem. Have you ever heard of a manufacturer being this willing to help a customer out? Their time is very valuable and they are offering it up on s silver platter...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Your right. I wasnt offered this kind of help in the past. Had I been offered tunning help in plaster city I would have been thier. I was offered, "Sorry your not happy with the ride. Pay to have your shocks shipped to us and we will revalve for free." Problem is the local shock tuner cost less than shipping.

I have only gone on two rides because for what ever reason it seems to take weeks to get CV boots and parts in the mail. Then after I fixed the CV boot, I took the car back out and found even though I disassembled the whole CV to clean it, the Joint was bad and clicking from the first ride when it got dirt in it. Then half way through the weekend the boot tore again.

Then I ordered a another CV. Once I got that in the mail it turned out to be no good so I had to order another one. In the mean time I missed two rides because of this.

Now I have it ready to go again but everyone flaked on me for the last two weekends, and now I am busy untill new years.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000