COGNITO FOX RZR XP900 FRIDAY!

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Shopping for RZR XP 900 and rzr 4 XP 900 shocks? Cognito will be drawing Friday September 27th for a coupon for 25% off retail on a full set of 2.5†Podium-X FOX shocks with Bottom-Out Control(retail $2990). Coupon is transferable, and must be used within 7 days of the drawing. Shocks will be setup for your specific car and riding type by Cognito Motorsports. These are the best performing shocks money can buy and include: tunable dual rate springs, high speed compression adjuster, low speed compression adjuster, rebound adjuster, preload adjustment, bottom out control technology, and billet piggyback reservoir!

Requirements to WIN the drawing are as follows:
1. You must ‘LIKE’ the Cognito Motorsports Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/COGNITO.MOTORSPORTS
2. You must go to the Cognito Motorsports facebook page and ‘share’ the post onto your own page about Fridays drawing.
3. Pass along the word, and HURRY UP!

Once the above is fulfilled, your name will be entered into the drawing held on Friday at 3PM, winner posted shortly after on Facebook! Heck, we might even draw for a runner up!

Mar 27, 2012
These are bad a$$ shocks. I have 2000 miles of very hard desert racing on mine and couldn't be happier. 50 miles per hour through the whoops in total control. These have been the best upgrade to my XP. The customer service & support is also superior.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000