* Cognito Driver Code Rahders Superlite debut...

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
For immediate release;

Alpine, CA (February 15, 2011) Cognito Motorsports and Superchips Performance Engine Tuners driver Cody "Code" Rahders is pleased to announce that he will be making his Superlite debut this weekend, at Round 1 of the LOORRS SoCal Regional Series.

Cody recently received a call from the folks at Speed Technologies informing him that they had a Superlite race truck available for this weekend, and wanted to know if he would like to race it at Glen Helen for the first round.<O:p</O:p

After some discussion, an agreement was reached that will put Code in the drivers seat of the the #16 Superchips/Frosty Burger Superlite.Having competed in the SR1 UTV class throughout the past two seasons in LOORRS, the transition to a Superlite should be fairly easy for Code, since the vehicles are somewhat similar in terms of suspension type and engine placement.<O:p</O:p

"Were going into this very open and will see where it takes him," says Code's father and crew chief, Doug Rahders. "If he drives well and we can pick up a little help along the way, then we will let him compete in the entire 2012 Regional Series - so wish him luck!"<O:p</O:p
About Cody "Code" Rahders:<O:p</O:p
Cody has raced short course UTV's and SR1's for the past four years, at both the Lucas oil Off Road Racing Series and the M4SX Series. Along the way he has garnered several wins, podium finishes, and has earned an amature championship.
Currently, Code competes in the 2012 World Offroad Racing Championship Series (WORCS), driving the number 816 Polaris RZR570 sponsored by Polaris Industries, Cognito Motorsports, & the UTVunderground.com. Other sponsors include Fox Racing Shox, Superchips Performance Engine Tuners, RacerX Racing Radios, Black Rhino Performance, K&N Filters, Pro Armor, and Synergy Graffix.<O:p</O:p
Like Cody on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cody-Rahders-Racing/240033476073270<O:p</O:p

About Superlite:<O:p</O:p
The SuperLite Championship delivers all-inclusive off road racing through its highly-competitive Arrive & Drive race program. Racing every round of the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series (LOORRS) and Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Regional Glen Helen short course race schedule as well as high-profile, stadium-style invitational races that boast motosports legends and action sports superstars, the SuperLite Championship engages major brands that thrive upon a comprehensive, adrenaline-driven package.

The SuperLite Series features extensive national and international exposure through the Lucas Oil Series TV package, which airs on such TV networks as SpeedTV, CBS Sports and MavTV, delivering comprehensive coverage of the racing, lifestyle, partners, trucks and drivers.

There are a number of ways to secure the hot seat behind the wheel of a SuperLite Championship Truck. You can buy, lease or rent the acclaimed high-performance off road race truck. The checkered flag awaits!
<O:p></O:p>

http://www.superlitechampionship.com/<O:p</O:p
<!-- Reflexion Footer --><!-- Footer name success_wl -->

Code16

R3 Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground.com Team
Feb 27, 2009
Alpine
Thanks for the support guys Im really looking forward too this chance to race a truck. Hopefully my UTV an SR1 racing can put this truck in the front.

Check out my new secret wheel and tire combo........

Thanks.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
You'll do great, Code!! Congrats!!

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Just wanted to give a shout out to the guys at SuperLite Championship.

After LOORRS moved SR1 to the Regional’s we played with the ideas of putting my son Cody a Pro Buggy but decided we were too far behind to be competitive so we sold the SR1 and moved to the WORCS series insted.

Last Monday Randy from SuperLite called and asked if my son wanted to race a Superlite at the Glen Helen Regional? The timing was perfect so I said yes and I’m glad I did. The guys at SuperLite are a first class bunch, they made the weekend a very enjoyable and stress free experience.

Since my wife and I had to work Friday my son grabbed his gear bag and caught a ride up to the track with Pro2 driver Nick Tyree (thanks) then hooked up with Randy of SuperLite for what seemed like an endless amount of practice laps.

Saturday, my wife and I roll in and meet the crew. Cody and his mechanic Brian attend the drivers meeting while I sticker the already race prepped truck, then its track time.

Throughout Qualifying, heat, and main they took care of it all, as a former (insert owner spotter, mechanic, etc, here) it’s hard to let go of this control but for our young driver is sometimes a necessary step in his development. Their Arrive and Drive program is Rockstar treatment at a very reasonable price, if you don’t own a race vehicle but wanted to feel like a factory racer give them a call, you’ll be glad you did.

Thanks!
Doug Rahders

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000