Code of Ethics

Trooper522

OW NINJA - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
San Diego
I was on the Blue Ribbon Coalition website and ran in to this. Thought it might be something we should all go by, that will help us keep the rights to our favorite riding areas.

BlueRibbon Coalition Code of Ethics

1. I will respect the rights of all recreationists to enjoy the beauty of the outdoors. I will respect public and private property.
2. I will park considerately, taking no more space than needed, without blocking other vehicles, and without impeding access to trails.
3. I will keep to the right when meeting another recreationist. I will yield the right-of-way to traffic moving uphill.
4. I will slow down and use caution when approaching or overtaking another recreationist.
5. I will respect designated areas, trail-use signs and established trails.
6. When stopping I will not block the trail.
7. I will not disturb wildlife. I will avoid areas posted for the protection of feeding wildlife.
8. I will pack out everything I pack in, and will not litter.
9. I realize that my destination objective and travel speed should be determined by my equipment, ability, the terrain, weather, and the traffic on the trail. In case of an emergency, I will volunteer assistance.
10. I will not interfere with or harass others. I recognize that people judge all trail users by my actions.
11. As a motorized trail user, I will pull off the trail and stop my engine when encountering horse back riders (it is also a good idea to take off your helmet and greet the riders).

A

Reactions: 3 people

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000