Co-Driving the BITD 1911 Bush Racing, Polaris RZR

Mar 31, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
This year I received the opportunity to co drive with Brian Bush in his BITD campaign and I am ecstatic!!

Here is the press release Brian posted on the Bush Racing Page

Please meet my co-pilot Drew Schultz! Over the weekend we got to spend some time getting (re)acquainted with, and strategizing in the new #1911 Polaris RZR XP1000.

Drew Schultz is a WORCS Series racer at heart but has ventured out of his comfort zone this year by taking the opportunity to ride shotgun with Brian Bush in the #1911 Polaris RZR. Being no stranger to the right seat Drew has had a few opportunities to co-drive in different desert dwelling vehicles from Trophy Lites to Class 1 cars. Now residing in Flagstaff, AZ Drew is originally from Grove City, a small town in central Minnesota. Growing up surrounded by corn fields he has always had a passion for the desert. This year, he will get the opportunity to race both the WORCS series piloting the #320 Polaris RZR and in the BITD series. His other passions include raising herds of dachshunds, and making non-alcoholic moonshine.

Also for those of you involved in the Facebooks here is the link to the Bush Racing page where you can find content about our racing adventures all year.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bush-Racing/326477217480579

Cant wait to see everyone at the Silver State 300!!

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I am stoked to have you on board bro! We're going to make a great team!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000