Cleghorn rd this Sunday mar 23rd?

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
damm i miss cleghorn. used to take the family in the jeep up there. eat lunch at the top. im between vehicles right now. jeep is gone. no utv yet. but soon i will be up there once a month.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Sounds like a good time. I have been wanting to do Cleghorn. Let me get ahold of a buddy to see if he is down to go. When do you want to leave?

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Where do you guys park your trucks and trailers when you ride at Cleghorn? Off the street and under the bridge?

I guess so...not sure, never done Cleghorn...do you still need an adventure pass there?

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Where do you guys park your trucks and trailers when you ride at Cleghorn? Off the street and under the bridge?
That is correct. This is what the Chp wants to see...
UNLOAD your rig at the entrance to the rd and park under the bridge or park by th RR tracks.

Commander nick

commander nick
Oct 16, 2012
Redondo Beach
I go out here a lot and yes bring your adventure pass especially if you are parking next to the railroad tracks. Sorry I will be in San Diego but if you guys go out to Cleghorn again let me know. I love to just shoot through it then I can Pack up and head home to LA. A lot of fire road…. but once you get through to the silverwood lake side there are some trails to the south to check out that no-one uses and are just awesome.

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Had a great ride today. That Cleghorn ridge is fun. 1 roll over and 2 flats and Can Am Maverick that kept going into limp mode. Pretty sad too...the Maverick spends all its time at Berts getting warranty work done.

Last edited:

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Looks like it was a nice day . I may have missed it in the thread but were did you guys park ?
Cleghorn turnoff...anyone who has done Miller over and over and looking for a new summer trail....you need to do the Cleghorn Ridge ride...bypass the main road whenever possible and its fun as hell

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
He was fine...slow motion lay over..barely put a scratch on it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000