ck this bad boy out

trestles126

riding durty
Jan 19, 2009
costa mesa
thats a waste of metal and like putting a briggs and straton 5hp in a rhino. Way underpowered way to much unsprung weight, and the design isnt all that great. thats just my 2 cents though

SANDNURIZ

Kickin' Up Dust and Puttin SandNurIz - UTVUndergro
Jan 20, 2009
Bakersfield,Ca.
Check this out

Mini Class 1 / Race Rhino

ID#: 5 Date posted: Jan 13

Make and Model: Custom City: El Cajon State: CA
For Sale

Year: 2006

Price: $Best offer
Mini class 1 buggy / race rhino chassis for sale- Roll cage is 1.5'x .095' cromoly, TIG welded and is race legal. This would make a great project. Want to sell the chassis with body panels. Have complete brand new front & rear hubs, spindles, brakes, seats, steering wheel, ect if interested in complete package. Located in El Cajon, CA 92021 Serious offers only - Josh 619-820-4910

[Details & Photos]

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Saw that chassis for sale some time ago, wonder if this is still the original owner trying to sell it or the new owner.

I was also wondering why it looks used, but has no front pivot points.... strange.

If you could get it all for a grand it would be fun to tinker with!

trestles126

riding durty
Jan 19, 2009
costa mesa
that guy is off race-dezert.com it was raced, and then he decided to make it centerlinked up front and got in over his head and figured with the short wheel base of rhinos and the fact he was breakin it too much i think he started something else...here are some pics of it.....been around quite awhile and used to race in some sanctioned desert races

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
There's the pics!!! Good post Cheyne, I've been racking my brain trying to find the pics of it complete. He shoulda left it alone, coulda sold it easier. Or atleast fab up a bulkhead on that bad boy before he posted it back up. Don't make me buy that sucker, finish the front, and throw some trailing arms on it JD!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000