chevy prerunner build

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
picked up a new project today, the wife wanted something with heat and a/c with enough room for the kids. after seeing some sweet rigs at the offroad expo a full size chevy prerunner was the vehicle of choice.
got a 1989 extended cab chevy has a complete back half with three link completed cycling 28" travel, front end needs finishing but will have around 26" of travel when finished. here are a few quick pics i got today will have some better tomorrow when i get it home.

Attachments

deviant_illusion

go to the UTVUnderground where there is cool SHIAT
Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
Awesome! Funny thing is I am going to be starting a 89 chevy that was my grandfathers as a prerunner project with my boys after paint and powder is finished on the teryx.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
nice get some pics up when you get started. the builder i got this one had five or six square body chevys in all different stages.

deviant_illusion

go to the UTVUnderground where there is cool SHIAT
Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
nice get some pics up when you get started. the builder i got this one had five or six square body chevys in all different stages.
I have always wanted to do square body chevy. I have had pictures of mark newhan trucks posted all over for years. But i dont have much from my grandfather and the truck its self isnt worth anything so why not make some new family memories with it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
Thats what my plan is. My wife will actually ride in it and it has enough room for the dogs too. And it will be street legal so i dont have to trailer it every where.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
got alittle update got the engine in just got to cut some tube and burn them in. also got the arms on temperary to get and idea if conventional a-arms will work but not enough room with the narrowed tube front clip so looks like ill have to do j-arm style uppers

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000