Cheekmotorsports RZR

Cheek

Texas Crazy Horse - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
Buffalo,Tx
Hey guys i know im in Texas but ive race all my life and with our new series out here im trying to make this racing here as big as it is out there. I build cages and custom RZR's for people. We have started racing on motorsross tracks here and its pretty wicked. My shop rzr is a work in progress, not a day goes by where in not trying to make it better or faster. im getting a custom +8 from XMF 1 of my sponsors and have a Full HPD Race motor, ITI bars, HiPer wheels, PRP seats, GoodYear MTR's, pcIII, pc ign module 7250 rpm, custom hiFlo intake, no 4x4 no axles no diff no front drive shaft, working on fuel cell and droping seats to floor. weighting in at 1124lbs. if you guys have any suggestions feel free to say. hope to get over there and run a race or 2. Heard the May 15 race at Texas motor speedway may now be the season opener due to manzanita getting tore down. ill be there for sure. heres pics!

Reactions: 1 person

Cheek

Mar 25, 2009
Buffalo,Tx
i was hoping yall could help me!!lol thanks man. when i get done i want to be lookin out of a 6in opening in the window!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
well there is a ton of info here! We haev the best memebers and the most racers!! RJ Anderson who is points leader in the SXS Stadium Series is a member here and he has one of the fastest mst succesful RZR's around as does HOLZ Racing who also participates.

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
Welcome to the UNDERGROUND!!!!!!!!! Hope to see you on the track..

s2k1

Feb 27, 2009
Ramona, CA
www.benchmarkperformance.us
Your RZR looks great, and so does the dirt that you have to race on! Nice red clay.
If you haven't broken any hubs yet, watch out, They seem to be a common failure item on RZRs that are pushed hard.
Please post more action pics from the track!

You are right about Manzanita and TMS. Unfortunately, it looks like TMS will be a Pro race only, so no UTVs.
We made the haul from San Diego to TMS last year to race a Rhino there with CORR. It was a great trip and really enjoyed the TMS facility.

Cheek

Mar 25, 2009
Buffalo,Tx
i like those alot. im not on here to promote my side business (building Roll cages) but im a dealer for alot of people Dragon fire, ITI and these look better than what iv seen. have noot broke 1 yet but ya never know when that kinda stuff will take you out. i am on here to make my shop race rzr the best. pretty soon itll be worth more than my truck.lol realy thats not funny. anywho reason for asking bout the TMS race Scott at XMF said they were going to make that the round 1 race. that would be so sweet!

SoCal

I'm a Toy Haulin Hooligan - UTVUnderground Approve
Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
You are right about Manzanita and TMS. Unfortunately, it looks like TMS will be a Pro race only, so no UTVs.
We made the haul from San Diego to TMS last year to race a Rhino there with CORR. It was a great trip and really enjoyed the TMS facility.
We made the trek too with the Karts and that is a sweet facility but that dirt was sure hard on the karts.

Welcome to the site Cheek and that is one sweet RZR.

Cheek

Mar 25, 2009
Buffalo,Tx
thanks guys i try really hard!!! means a lot coming from where it started!! gotta race this weekend and will post vid and pics prolly monday.

Cheek

Mar 25, 2009
Buffalo,Tx
heres a pic from last year of my first race i blew their doors off. and now im hated, but when your slow you got lots of friends. when your the fastest everybody hates ya!!!
i call it big air

Cheek

Mar 25, 2009
Buffalo,Tx
yeah Dan Kelly and Scott at XMF have been helpin him. im doin it all on my own. but i pick up real quick! now ive got Scott helpin as soon as i get that dang +8.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000