Chase Motorsports takes 2nd

ChaseThisToo

My Other Car is a Class1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
Had a freakin' blast this race! I started in the 16 car ran 1 lap turned it over to my brother in law (his 1st race) then jumped in the 1 car.

I came in for a splash n go on the last lap and my crew told me it's a close race. Sean Dunn was a minute and a half ahead of me! I took off like a bat outa hell. I came through mm4 and had already picked up 20 second. Came through 11 lost 10 seconds. Came through 20 and I was 5 seconds behind him! I felt like I could have reached out and grabbed him. After that we were both weaving in and out of traffic and dust until hodge. I was 50 seconds behind him at hodge. By time we hit the finish I think physical time I was 10 or 15 second behind him but on corrected time it was 1 minute flat. Thanks for the battle.

Thanks to the whole ChaseMotorsport crew for coming out to support us! We had 3 weeks to get this car together and you guys pulled it out. We couldn't have done it without any one of you! Thanks to my wife for putting up with the fact I'm in the shop more than I'm home. Thanks to Jeff Quin, Ryan at TCS, Brett King, Clint at PWR, and the whole ES Motorsports team for building a new rear half of the car after the mishap at Lucerne.THANKS!

Here are some pics I found. I'll put up personal pics tomorrow.

Me...still on the way up.

One of our crew Kevin Coleman

My Brother in law Jamie

A few more of me I pulled from the internet.

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Damn that race was last weekend ??????? I missed it again :mad: well glad everything went good for you and the pics are bad a$$, you have some sick car I wish I had something half that nice.....

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
Does that thing ever stay on the ground? I guess not with Travis driving!!!! Way to go!!! i knew you were a solid driver from the first time I road with ya, Now you are putting your finishes in the books. You got a hell of carreer ahead of ya, keep charging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChaseThisToo

Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
Thanks guys!

It was a ton of work to get three cars together but it paid off in the end.

ChaseThisToo

Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
I told you if it still runs after teh race anyone is welcome for a ride!

You'll just have to make it out and not miss it. haha.

ChaseThisToo

Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
We can always use help. Our crew is 100% volenteer but there is plenty of food to eat and plenty of beer to drink.

ChaseThisToo

Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
Sorry been super busy.

Next race is September 12 in Lucerne.

We will be racing the 1 car only.

Also a little FYI after such a strong finish at this last race I have taken over the points lead with only 2 races to go. WooHoo:D

Reactions: 1 person

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Thats sweet man.... congrats on the points lead ! Im going to try my best to make it out there and watch some bad a$$ racing !

ChaseThisToo

Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
Hell yeah Trav!!!! Best of luck at the next race to all of you! You guys look to have an awesome program, its a real family affair! Keep up the awesome work, the Underground is here to support you in any way possible.
Thats sweet man.... congrats on the points lead ! Im going to try my best to make it out there and watch some bad a$$ racing !
Thanks Joey I know you guys always have my back. Thats why I love this place.

As for you FW your going to have to comit one of these times and not just talk about it! hahahaha

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Hey easy there buddy.....haha I made it out to one of the m.o.r.e races and even drunk some beer with a part of your chase team just didn't know you happened to be part of the team lol I know I need to just do it hopefully this will b the race....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000