Central Florida

Bayoutiger

2012 700SE Rhineaux
Mar 8, 2012
Central FL
Looking to possibly start a Rhino/UTV/ATV club in the Central Florida area. Thoughts would be to have an organization of interested owners to meet for organized events/rides. If there is enough of an interest, would like to see it grow enough to be able to get the club to be involved in community charitable events. Just my vision. People with the same like for the sport getting together to share experiences, know how, tips and good times.

This my first attempt at something like this. If anyone has experience with something like this, ALL advices are welcomed.

Tony

Reactions: 1 person

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Looking to possibly start a Rhino/UTV/ATV club in the Central Florida area. Thoughts would be to have an organization of interested owners to meet for organized events/rides. If there is enough of an interest, would like to see it grow enough to be able to get the club to be involved in community charitable events. Just my vision. People with the same like for the sport getting together to share experiences, know how, tips and good times.

This my first attempt at something like this. If anyone has experience with something like this, ALL advices are welcomed.

Tony
Good for you Tony , our sport need positive groups out there . I would plan a ride and get the word out by using forums (like your doing here ) and maybe have some flyers made up and see if you can leave some up at the local bike shop and that might help with relations down the road . One last thing remember in order to be a good leader one needs to be a good follower. Take care and good luck .

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
WELL SAID RICH. DO VOLUNTEER WORK. LA FAMILIA HAS HELD THE ROBERT W. ROSAS JR. MEMORIAL RIDE AS WELL AS ADOPT A TRAILS. SET A GOOD EXAMPLE WHEN YOU ARE RIDING. UTVS HAVE A BAD NAME ALREADY.
Good for you Tony , our sport need positive groups out there . I would plan a ride and get the word out by using forums (like your doing here ) and maybe have some flyers made up and see if you can leave some up at the local bike shop and that might help with relations down the road . One last thing remember in order to be a good leader one needs to be a good follower. Take care and good luck .

Wib

Feb 22, 2013
I live in northwest Florida but plan on doing some trips down to central. If there was a weekend event for charity or whatever I would go down. There is a RZR group down there too im pretty sure they would do some event like that.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000